Yo guys so I have finished watching Koinaka and it was fun to watch the little things that happen inside the architectural firm so I thought hey maybe a jdrama/jmovie about an animator or a mangaka exists? Unfortunately or probably just me but Google didn't give me any answers :( 

You might bring up Bakuman but I'm holding that until I start and finish the manga. Thanks guys :D

Try Juhan Shuttai :)
If you not strict about  Jdrama only( although this is a subforum Japanese Drama & Movies and im sorry) .. Try Kdramj named  W !
Seconding the Juhan Shuttai rec. You may also want to try Gou Gou Datte Neko de Aru and Aoi Honoo.
Apart Juhan shuttai (highly recommended) and Bakuman, the only one that came to my mind is the oldie Himitsu no Hanazaono.
And there's also the movie Miracle : Devil's Claus... where the lead is a mangaka if i remember well.

If you like stories that take place in firms, there are many in Japan and some pretty good :
-Hanzawa Noaki (the best)
-Hero (Japanese serie)
- Jimi ni sugoi (pretty similar to Juhan Shuttai)
- Ie uru Onna
- Legal High

Yami no Bansosha is not really about a mangaka, but one of its main character is a manga editor (and features a suspect that might or might not be a manga artist), and it talks a lot about manga editorial/publishing process.

And if you haven't watched it already, I strongly recommend The Kingdom of Dream and Madness, a documentary about the famous Studio Ghibli, which gives you a small insight of how an animation studio works.
Hoaaahhh!! 。^‿^。
This is more than I expected! I made a quick search on those titles and I'm probably going to watch Juhan Shuttai first.
And yeah it seems I have a thing for firms XD
Actually, kdrama/movie about webtoon is interesting too so if you have more suggestions, then feel free. The Ghibli documentary looks promising too :D

@macchiato
Looks like Gou Gou Datte Neko de Aru has three adaptations. Which do you think should I watch first? The drama+sequel(is it?) or the movie?

I also recommend juhan shuttai since it's one of my top favorites :B

you might also check out aoi honoo. yagira yuuya plays mangaka-wannabe honoo who dreams of but struggles for acknowledgment, always bouncing between fits of inspo vs procrastination & boasting vs feeling inferior in skill. there are a lot of other mentions/references/jokes about anime, manga, and general creation processes. I think it's a pretty good comedy, anyway.
You dont really have to hold on with watching Bakuman if you are like halfway through the manga. The movie contains only first few story arcs (and in my opinion it's absolutely amazing :))
Aoi Honoo is funny look into the college days of a manga artist. It's a great drama!
So I have finished watching Juhan Shuttai! and every episode was amazing and full of inspiration(there's that one character I didn't like tho). I really enjoyed the drama and I found it philosophical too. Can you also recommend me philosophical dramas/movies although it doesn't necessarily have to be about manga industry? (sorry if it went a bit off topic this is probably better than creating a new thread).

Also, looks llike Jimi ni Sugoi! is next on my list :D

edit:
Actually I'm not sure maybe Aoi Honoo first :( And also, do you know who played as the President in the flashback on Juhan Shuttai?

"Ore wa Mada Honki Dashite nai Dake"'s story is about man who randomly wants to be mangaka.