Hello ^^

I'm looking for a drama similar to Kahogo no Kahoko . It got me hooked , it's so sweet and cute ^^so I'm looking for something similar ( Main lead must be ikemen sorry but I need some eye candy for now xD )

Kahogo no Kahoko is in a class of its own in terms of cuteness, but I think Otomen might fit your bill. It's a light school drama with comedy, the main couple is cute (individually and together, IMO), and the male lead was played by Okada Masaki who is an ikemen :D
Im very obsessed with Kahogo no kahoko its all over tv now and so many commercial with mizutani-san / Ryota san! they are so cute together!
thanks ill check out otomen ^^ kahoko no kahoko is the cutest drama ive watched recently ^^ it never fails to make me smile ^^ 
i have not watched kahoko but it seems like the reviews and comments are great and will pick it up
bannie u should definetly check it out ^^ 
and just in case someone is left hanging like me, try gochisousan it has the same fluffy romance ^^ ( the first episodes the ml was just a kid so u can just skip that or bear with it ^^I'm marathoning it right now xD