Hi! I literally just signed up! I'm sorry to bother everyone on here with a silly question like this (and sorry if it's not in the right place!). I've recently acquired a taste for Japanese drama. I've fallen in love with it! I've been learning Japanese (I've memorized Hiragana and now I'm working on Katakana... Because I'm going to Japan as a foreign exchange student! ;D) and it really helps improve my Japanese. I can't stand watching anime (I get bored with it quickly) but with dramas... I'm instantly captivated.

I've watched Lovely Complex and I LOVE it! I've also started MANY drama-episodes on YouTube, but after the first one or two episodes, no more are uploaded so I never come close to even finishing it. CrunchyRoll.com has JDramas, but only a hand few, and they're all horrors. Most of them require me being 18 years old.

I love the Japanese culture (modern and ancient) so I love watching JDramas. We used to have a KNGFU channel that aired Chinese kung fu movies... I have no idea what happened to it. Please tell me where you watch your dramas! Arigato Gozaimasu!
www.dramacrazy.net

mysoju.com

epdrama (you can try watching jdramas here.. i only watched koreandramas on this site )

are the only ones i know...
THESE ** ARE the only ones i know .. i meant "EDIT
Thanks so much! I'll definitely check those websites out! :D
I prefer DramaCrazy. It's fast and has tons of shows.
yep the only time i use another site like mysoju or download is when i can't find the drama or movie i'm looking for on dramacrazy (or DC as we refer to it on the forums)
dramacrazy is the best of course
like boutux i only use other sites if dc doesn't have what i'm looking for or has broken links with no other working mirrors (which doesn't happen often!) i started out using mysoju the most but dc has fewer broken mirrors, plus it has the forums and gives better info on the shows and actors so i use dc probably 90% of the time now :) it's easier to find shows there too, i like how mysoju is organized but when searching for a specific show the google search tool they use sucks

Biya epdrama does have Jdramas too :)
Dramacrazy rules!
;)
Thanks everyone for the help! I can't wait to start watching Jdramas!
Right now, I've started one on MySoju.com called "Absolute Boyfriend."
I've only gotten 10-15 minutes in it, but I like it. It's interesting and has caught my attention!
I've been having problems with my laptop (it keeps shutting down and restarting, or the internet blanks out... But I am trying to get a new one) so hopefully I can get farther into this drama.
awwww you're starting with Absolute Boyfriend??? That was my first too hehehe. You'll be sucked in for sure :)
one of my first as well. i really enjoyed it :)
I use mysoju, dramafever, viki, dramacrazy, and another one that slipped my mind... Probably because I save it as a last resort when the other sites don't have what I'm looking for.... Dramacrazy is my fave because it's fast and there's usually more than one source for the vids, so if one doesn't work you can try another source on the list for the shows.
miszalice wrote: awwww you're starting with Absolute Boyfriend??? That was my first too hehehe. You'll be sucked in for sure :)

AH! YOU'RE SO RIGHT! I have fallen in love with this drama!
"Night" is so sweet. Every time he does something for Riiki I get over joyed! I also like how her work partner (I haven't learned his name yet... Not the one she has a crush on, but the other guy) begins to show affection (or concern?) for her near the end of the episode. This will be an interesting love triangle; I'm definitely excited to see what will happen next!
I used www.dramacrazy.netmost of the time. But when the dramas/movies is not there nor the video is broken
I watch on the following:
www.epdrama.comwww.mysoju.comwww.drama.net
I couldn't used www.dramafever.com and www.hulu.com because of where I am..
but I mostly recommend dramacrazy.net
kissasian.com

gooddrama.net