Turns out that Tokatsu shows (Sentai, Kamen Rider, Godzilla, ETC. ) are also considered as dramas and are part of this database. Interesting! How many here are fans? My exposure to Japanese culture actually started with these shows.
I'm a big fan of Kamen Rider
Glad to know! I haven't really seen the newer ones yet. Somebody told me to start with either Kabuto or Den-O. Might take awhile since I am taking a break from these 50+ episode shows. :)
I'm a Godzilla fan.
Now we are talking! :) Most people I meet(at least here in the U.S.) don't even know the whole Godzilla franchise or jus plain hates it because it looks so "fake". :(
I love tokusatsu! :D My interest in the genre all started with the U.S. versions of Super Sentai and the Godzilla movies. lol

At a convention this year, my friends and I are doing a huge Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger cosplay group. ^^ I'll be civilian pink (Ahim de Famille).
Ahim!!! I like Luka tad bit more just because Mao Ichimichi is so cute! :P Good luck with that! I would love to cosplay too but my body is more suited for a Godzilla suit than a Sentai Spandex. lol.
When I was a child my dad used to take me on Sundays to movie theaters to see Godzilla.LOL that happened many years ago in the late 80s .I do not really remember the plots but I had such a great time back then that today Japan and her culture has a special place in my heart. Also,back then I lived in Europe maybe that's why i am familiar with the whole Godzila theme.
Same here! My dad used to rent Betamax or VHS tapes of Godzilla flicks. :) Great stuff.
hahaha,we own it to our dads then!
They were the ones who where kids back in the 60s and 70s. :) So yeah, true!
I used to like them...but now when I see them on TV, I freak out :p
lol,maybe your dad was a kid back then but in my case I was the kid in the 80s. :). hahaha that makes me almost same age with your dad!!!
I'm a big fan of Tokusatsu and have also been watching dramas for a while. Quite a few TokuFans are starting to try out dramas but it really is different. Does anyone have recommendations? Example: If you liked Kamen Rider Fourze then you might like _____ It's like the black sheep for recommendations @.@ Help?
I love super Sentai, Garo, and Kamen Rider. Heard they're coming out with new Super Sentai^^. To be honest, does anyone think Kamen Rider Gaim is kinda overrated.Like seriously fruits?????