Kato Rosa stars as Tachibana Ayaka, a young woman whose life has been ruined after she lost her boyfriend then her mother became gravely ill. Looking for revenge, she starts out as a hostess with the goal of rising to become the "empress" of the Osaka nightlife scene. Matsuda Shota plays a member of the underworld who becomes Ayaka's ally. -- Tokyograph

Theme song: Kanata by Nanamusica

Cast

Kato Rosa as Tachibana Ayaka
Matsuda Shota as Date Naoto
Sakai Ayana as Hojo Rina
Maeda Ai as Miki
Saito Shota as Sugino Kenichi
Ihara Tsuyoshi as Onoue Yuuichiro
Katase Rino as Fujimura Sawa
Kaneko Sayaka as Kudo Kaoru
Takizawa Saori as Eri
Toyohara Kosuke as Osawa Kengo (ep2-5)
Morimoto Leo as Hojo Terumori
Kato Kazuko as Tachibana Mariko
Nakajima Tomoko as Fujimoto Mina
Ozawa Maju as Reiko
Izumiya Shigeru as Minomura Tatsukichi
Fukikoshi Mitsuru as Koda Joji
I know the story is supposed to be about her and her struggle....but who else is watching this because of Matsuda Shota and is just waiting for him to appear on screen...? lol

That would be me...just finished episode 3. Good drama so far. but I must admit a bit shamefully, that Shota was the draw. He's looking very amazing and I'm not sorry. Sweet dreams to me!
jeanie65jh wrote: That would be me...just finished episode 3. Good drama so far. but I must admit a bit shamefully, that Shota was the draw. He's looking very amazing and I'm not sorry. Sweet dreams to me!

I finished the second episode and I agree so far it's a good drama, but my main reason for watching is the fine specimen of a man that is Shota-kun. I'm not sure if I would have upped the priority level if he wasn't in the credits....lol I'm hoping to have sweet dreams too...:D
LisNoir wrote: I finished the second episode and I agree so far it's a good drama, but my main reason for watching is the fine specimen of a man that is Shota-kun. I'm not sure if I would have upped the priority level if he wasn't in the credits....lol I'm hoping to have sweet dreams too...:D

Sweet sweet dreams LisNoir! Shota-kun!!! His hair is delicious in this drama... Spoiler in White I want to Bite him! ...not really a spoiler but rather a bit naughty.
jeanie65jh wrote: Sweet sweet dreams LisNoir! Shota-kun!!! His hair is delicious in this drama... Spoiler in White I want to Bite him! ...not really a spoiler but rather a bit naughty.

Thanks! You too...

And you crack me up ...lol
I have to jump in on this too hehe. He was definitely the reason why I actually started watching it (I had it on my list for a while before). I have mixed feelings about the drama (I like it, but..), but I am 100% in until the end because he is soooo hot in it :)
Kawai...I have no idea how it happened...but this place has gone Shota Crazy the last two days. (I do know how it happened actually, but that's beside the point)

Shota CRAZYtown!
Actually I started watching this drama without knowing he was in it, so I guess I'm one of the few with "pure intentions" towards the drama! LOL

Although I do have to admit that after I discovered he was in it, it got better. =D
jeanie65jh wrote: Kawai...I have no idea how it happened...but this place has gone Shota Crazy the last two days. (I do know how it happened actually, but that's beside the point)

Shota CRAZYtown!

Kissing Booth?
beca256 wrote: Kissing Booth?

The Shota thread, the kissing booth, the other shota thread, this thread, the magic soda machine thread, the chat thread, the kiss or dismiss thread....

ShotaCRAZY!
I'm on ep. 4 and I've been hoping for a glimpse of Shota-kun and I get.... a flashback...-_-;
Kawai, if you this.... --->Did Shota's character really die? If he did, I'm not watching anymore... WHERE IS SHOTA-KUN!?!?!?!?!<---lol
LisNoir wrote: Kawai, if you this.... --->

Jeanie, i know! lol i remember when I only had to share him with Lis. I hope he can handle being passed around like this. Of course his happiness is my primary concern, hehe.

Lis: Don't worry. There are many chances to enjoy his beauty after that part :-p!?!?!?!?!
OK, nevermind the question....lol