Sleepninja wrote: I miss the older members! T-T And I'm gonna miss Risa, but I want to give the newer members a chance. The problem is.......this group no longer does those crazy/hilarious stunts on shows like Music Fighter or Utaban anymore (I miss Utaban). And they no longer have their own show, Hello Morning. I am clueless how to find out their different personalities and talents without appearances on shows like that. :( Utaban was one of the shows that really showcased them and helped them gain such a huge fan-base.

The new members don't even have their own wikipedia sites. And in my opinion they are substituting the older members too quickly - well, they have to since they/management refrained from adding new members for a couple of years, but due to it we are now missing a middle-aged generation.
Actually they could add me! :)
Szasha wrote: I like their new song better than the chicken thing (Pyoko, Pyoko Ultra). :)

There aren't many old members left, though. Only Sayumi, Reina and well Aika is not exactly an old member, is she?
I am feeling like a granny watching those youngsters dance. ;)

I liked Pyoko Pyoko Ultra because it was funny XDD

I hope that Reina and Sayu doesn't graduate for a long time.
I can't imagine MoMusu without Reina now that Risa is graduating D:
I really need to study the names and faces of the 9th and 10th gen members

And when/if Tsunku adds new members this year I hope the members are OVER 14-15 year.
I don't want MoMusu to be a bunch of kindergartens D::
I have an urge to pop out my MP3 player, and start listening them to right now... And I don't know why... /sigh
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I liked Pyoko Pyoko Ultra because it was funny XDD

I hope that Reina and Sayu doesn't graduate for a long time.
I can't imagine MoMusu without Reina now that Risa is graduating D:
I really need to study the names and faces of the 9th and 10th gen members

And when/if Tsunku adds new members this year I hope the members are OVER 14-15 year.
I don't want MoMusu to be a bunch of kindergartens D::

So true - if Reina and Sayumi are gone as well, it's truly an entirely different group.
Haha, I was watching the auditions for the 9th generation, but was a little surprised when
they added the 10th and since they are all so very young I am not really interested in learning all their
names. ;)

I think you'll get your kindergarten kids. :p Well, I highly doubt they will be older than 14/15 - maybe one of them, but
most of them: naw.
Seriously I am feeling like a granny watching them dance - some of them don't even have a "feminine figure" yet - if you know
what I am talking about. rofl

Can't we clone some of the old members? ;)
Haha got my point XD I want to clone Yossie, Aibon and Nono and bring them back to MoMusu *_*
And Mari and Maki - and all the members from the original Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari version! ;) Btw, I think that some of the new members look very alike - maybe it's just because I am not familiar with them, though. :p
Yeah. I miss the unique golden era of MoMusu D: Which is why I hope Dream Morning Musume / DoriMusu would last longer
Yeah, me, too. I wish we had one of those red telephone boxes aka time travelling machines! I don't hear a lot from DreamMoMu - sometimes I check back whether there are any news. Oh gosh, I just googled them I can't believe that Yuko Nakazawa is already 38! And Kaori Lida 30! oO
I read somewhere that DoriMusu was only temporary group :O
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I read somewhere that DoriMusu was only temporary group :O

Yep, I've read the same - but that's why I am checking at times. :)
^nice piano cover ^^ my favourite were the 2nd and 4th generation members I`m quite sad that momusu isn`t as popular as it used to be :(
PanicInParadise wrote: ^nice piano cover ^^

my favourite were the 2nd and 4th generation members
I`m quite sad that momusu isn`t as popular as it used to be :(

So true. :( But I dare say they are gaining ground again seeing that they recently topped the daily charts the first time in years.
I was soooo happy when I saw they topped daily charts ~~~
It just occurred to me, who is going to do the opening part for Mr. Moonlight now? That's been Risa Niigaki's part for over a decade. T-T