HAVA-RAVA wrote: I was soooo happy when I saw they topped daily charts ~~~

I'm so proud of them!
I will miss Gaki soooo much ;___;
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I will miss Gaki soooo much ;___;

Yeah. :( And I STILL have to learn the names of the new members and I should hurry up otherwise they
are already hosting a casting show for the 20th generation and I still don't know the "old" members. :p
Szasha wrote: Yeah. :( And I STILL have to learn the names of the new members and I should hurry up otherwise they
are already hosting a casting show for the 20th generation and I still don't know the "old" members. :p

Same here. Momusu doesn't appear on funny variety shows anymore plus they got rid of their Hello Morning show. It's so difficult to learn who the new members are and what their personalities are like. I have trouble learning a person's name unless I can associate it with their individuality. :( If anyone has found subbed vids of them being themselves please share. I want to know who they are!
I used to learn their names by just watching them and picking up some info. Maybe we should get one of those old-fashioned pin boards, glue each members' profile to it and start reciting them - each day - for ten minutes? :p
Szasha wrote: I used to learn their names by just watching them and picking up some info. Maybe we should get one of those old-fashioned
pin boards, glue each members' profile to it and start reciting them - each day - for ten minutes? :p

hahaha I'm lazy so that's a bit too much involvement just to learn some names. XD
Yeah. I've kind of drifted away. There is a really nice chart on Wikipedia that shows you the length of time each member has been in MM.

But yeah, I think when Reina and Gaki leaves I will not know MM anymore.

I liked Riho for a while, but she doesnt have the personality of "my type"
Kanon has more of that, but shes not "my type" either.

Oh well. It was crazy good while it lasted.
I hope Reina, Sayu and Aika won't leave for a long time.
HAVA-RAVA wrote: http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/05/mitsui-aika-to-graduate-from-morning-musume/

;___; sad to see also her to go. But I knew it was coming D:

Yeah I thought it was going to happen sooner than later. :(
If her health is in jeopardy, then it's best she graduates. I wish her the best of luck!
Sleepninja wrote: If her health is in jeopardy, then it's best she graduates. I wish her the best of luck!

Yup.

And a side note: I seriously hope for W comeback though it seems impossible no matter what angle I look at it D: