Niigaki Risa and Mistui Aika Graduated. T-T

Seems like MoMusu is holding auditions for 11th gen now.

http://www.musume-audition.com/pc/
Michishige Sayumi becomes new leader of Morning Musume and 11th generation audition to be held
This is what I was afraid of... I have nothing against Sayu but I wished Reina would've become the new leader...
And OMG the age for auditioning is between 10 and 17. I hope the members that gets chosen are at least 13-14 year old.

Morning Musume announces 50th single, “One Two Three / The Matenrou Show”!

I actually hope for some older members to join. Like in the 15-17 range. There needs to be more of a balance for maturity issues. The old Momusu had a balance of older and younger members which I think is a reason why they were so successful. They had the cutesy younger members, but the older members held things together and made them work harder.
Indeed. If there are some super great ones like Aibon then I don't mind them being younger. Aibon was 12 when she joined right?
omg momusu thread <3
Niigaki Risa attends release event for her photo book, ‘ASCENSION’

On May 27th, former Morning Musume leader Niigaki Risa attended a release event for her photo book, ‘ASCENSION‘, at a bookstore in Tokyo.

As this marked her first public appearance after graduating from the group on May 18th, Niigaki said, “Yaguchi-san got married and she looked very happy. So I also hope to get married like my senpais someday.” She then continued, “By performing as the solo Niigaki Risa, I hope to deliver messages to people. I want to take a step forward while taking jobs one by one.”

Niigaki also expressed, “Recently, I spend a lot of my time alone, so I do have some feeling of loneliness. Morning Musume is challenging new things, so I keep my eye out for them.”

When commenting on the photo book, Niigaki showed confidence saying, “Since this was my last [as a Morning Musume member], I was able to take pictures while indulging myself in memories over the past 11 years. I give it over 100 points.”

‘ASCENSION’ is Niigaki’s last photo book that compiles her 11 years in Morning Musume. It was shot in Okinawa, and features a variety of photos from swimsuits to cosplay.

Check out more pics here.
I used to be SUCH a huge fan of these girls!! I started to grow away from them once Kpop started to take me over, though xD My favorites were Yossie and Takahashi Ai. Both gone T_T
Old school Momusu! Been listening to their older stuff and reminiscing lately. XD

Seeing a fabulous live performance like this shows me that they are still a strong group despite all of the recent graduations and new additions. They will continue to be a strong group. These girls did an awesome job!

Dance rehearsal for Momusu's new song. :D