Thanks to Rubyy for giving me the inspiration. ;)

We want to see which Johnny's group or artist is most popular on MDL. If you select other, let us know who. :) You can choose more than one option as well.
I voted NEWS! I totally didnt see your comment that we could vote for more than one until after i'd cast my vote. Otherwise, i would have voted for Yamapi as well. Anyway, i think you should have included Kis-My-Ft2 as well because i know a lot of people are in love with my Kisumai boys these days. They're popularity just shot up since their debut...
Voted for KAT-TUN (-Akanishi), though I also love Arashi and NEWS+YamaPi <3
Rubyy wrote: I voted NEWS!
I totally didnt see your comment that we could vote for more than one until after i'd cast my vote. Otherwise, i would have voted for Yamapi as well.

Anyway, i think you should have included Kis-My-Ft2 as well because i know a lot of people are in love with my Kisumai boys these days. They're popularity just shot up since their debut...

We are only allowed 10 options, so I put what I could and let the option for other cover the rest of Johnny's. :)
ARASHI!!!!! I love NEWS and KATTUN and Kis My Ft2 and Kanjani (include several other Johnny's groups here), but all time favorite has to ARASHI ^^
smap Arashi and yamapi were my votes. I think smap is by far the biggest group here. Probably the biggest group in Japan. But I'm not like a devout fan or anything. Arashi has really good songs too. Yamapi is more of an actor. He can't sing that well. But I haven't seen many blockbuster dramas with him in it lately. Mayb I haven't been keeping up to date...
KAT-TUN and Yamashita-san were my choices ^^ I would have voted for Ikuta Toma too,if he had been in the list
I votde KAT-TUN :D but i love too NewS, Hey! Say! JUMP, Kis-my+ft2 he he he
KAT-TUN and Yamapi all the way!
*Yamashita Tomohisa .
I choose Arashi and Yamapi! Well, in fact, I don't really know the other bands (just by name). I saw SMAP in their vartiety show, but never heard their songs. Yamapi : Even if I think he is a better actor than a singer, I enjoyed his album, and his las song (Ai Texas) is entertaining. Arashi : I know them for less than six mounth, and I'm just beginning to listen to their music. But I like it very much. And they all are so cute (which has nothing to do with their music, though).
I voted KAT-TUN & Akanishi Jin
I saw Yamapi and clicked. His eyes are so pretty. (I know, I'm shallow...whatever)
I voted smap because is kimutaku group but I would choose yamapi too ( I didn't read the whole thing before voting).