Amuro Namie is a Japanese singer, dancer, fashion model, actress and businesswoman. She achieved popularity by a series of successful singles and albums, both exploring different genres and working with producers and musicians outside of Japan, one of the first Japanese artists to do so at the time. Due to her longevity and resilience in the industry, she has been often referred by critics and music publications as the "Teen Queen" of Japan, "Queen of J-Pop", and the "Japanese Madonna or Janet Jackson".
amuro_namie02.jpg 
news_xlarge_amuronamie_jkt20161026_CD.jp
X4 - Yuya Matsushita, in 2014, he started a boy band called X4, and the group released their debut album "XVISION" in 2015. The group held their major debut October 7th of the same year with their single "Killing Me" (2016). 
funk-dunk-punk-cd-dvd-limited-edition-ty
6f774e13f09828279445af9695c94231.jpg
DA-ICE - Da-ice (stylized as Da-iCE), is a 5-member Japanese male vocal and dance group signed to Universal Music Japan's Universal Sigma label. They are managed by Avex Management Inc. The group, consisting of 2 vocalists with a four-octave vocal range and 3 dancers, was formed in 2011. They made their major debut in 2014. Despite the hyphen in the group's name, it is pronounced as "dice". Five sides of a dice represent the members, while the last side represents the fans. The "a-i" in the name is intentionally spelt in lowercase, as "ai" means love in the Japanese language.
fight_back_da_ice.jpg
Flowers (Happiness): Flower is a Japanese pop girl group formed by LDH in 2009 and signed to Sony Music Japan. They are a dance and vocal unit of collective girl group E-girls alongside Dream and Happiness. The group consists of one vocalist and five performers.
35877_46535_main.jpg
92c12bfc.jpg
These are my favorite girl and boy bands, of J-POP. J-POP rocks!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Love to post more here soon. Thanks!! 
Thanks for sharing. Love the photographs!! Huge fan!!
Huge fan of Japanese music. Japanese music have happened to be popular for a long time, already! Nothing surprising!! 
Love Bee Shuffle, Jin Akanishi, X4 etc.