Yui (ユイ, born March 26, 1987), stylized as YUI, is a multi-instrumentalist, singer-songwriter, composer, actress, and radio personality. Born and raised in Fukuoka, she played live at various locations in her home town before being noticed by Sony Music Japan when she was 17 years old and released her debut single months later. However her singles were only met with moderate success until her breakout "Good-bye Days", which charted for 44 weeks on Oricon and marked her as one of the Japanese music industry's rising stars.

Since her debut album, From Me to You, each of her albums has topped the charts, and has had at least one single reach number one yearly since 2007, including five straight from mid-2008 to late-2010.

She is popular in Japan and in surrounding countries, ranking number one in 2011 Count Down TV "Dearest Female Artist" and Music Station "Artist You Most Want to Marry" polls, as well as Radio Television Hong Kong's "Most Popular Japanese Artist"

Discography

Studio albums
From Me to You (2006)
Can't Buy My Love (2007)
I Loved Yesterday (2008)
Holidays in the Sun (2010)
How Crazy Your Love (2011)

Compilation albums

My Short Stories (2008)

Filmography

DVD
Thank You My Teens (November 14, 2007)
Yui 4th Tour 2010: Hotel Holidays in the Sun (March 9, 2011)

Movies
Song of the Sun (June 17, 2006)

Live Performances

Tours
Yui First Tour 2006 "7 Street": Live Life Love (March 21 - April 18, 2006)
Yui Second Tour 2007 "Spring & Jump": Can't Buy My Love (April 13 - June 1, 2007)
Yui Third Tour 2008 "Oui": I Loved Yesterday (May 5 - July 19, 2008)
Yui Fourth Tour 2010: Hotel Holidays in the Sun (September 12 - November 2, 2010)
Yui Fifth Tour 2011: "Cruising": How Crazy Your Love (November 11, 2011 - January 25, 2012)

Single-day Performances
Yui Live 2007 at Nippon Budokan (November 19, 2007)
Yui Live 2011: Hong Kong Hotel Holidays in the Sun (June 26, 2011)

For Skye... :p
She's amazing :P
LOL at ''for Skye'' I hear she's a really good singer.
Share your love Skye! Which are your favorite songs? lol
Is that the one from the movie?
She sure sings well!!! Imma get on youtube and do some searching
Skye-N-Rain wrote: She's amazing :P

I thought for sure YOU were the one who started this Skye! LOL Then I looked and saw it was Lis and her little "for Skye" at the bottom.

hehehehe!!
AdeNike wrote: She sure sings well!!! Imma get on youtube and do some searching

Become a Belieber! Wait no a Yuiber!
jeanie65jh wrote: I thought for sure YOU were the one who started this Skye! LOL Then I looked and saw it was Lis and her little "for Skye" at the bottom.

hehehehe!!

He deserved a little gift...LOL
LisNoir wrote: He deserved a little gift...LOL

Maybe he does deserve a gift...but he still told me I can't do a multi topic poll...Ugh! That's okay. MDL Looks amazing so I'll post a little prezzie in here for Mr. Epic.

jeanie65jh wrote: Maybe he does deserve a gift...but he still told me I can do a multi topic poll...Ugh! That's okay. MDL Looks amazing so I'll post a little prezzie in here for Mr. Epic.

LOL, so many nicknames...

Can or can't do?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: can't*

I'm going to find a poll maker ...and link to that if it's okay.
jeanie65jh wrote: I'm going to find a poll maker ...and link to that if it's okay.

You can do it that way too.

(This is me staying on topic...lol)