Flumpool (stylized as flumpool) is a four-man Japanese pop-rock band. The band, originally from Osaka Prefecture,[1] was formed in January 2007. The band's name is derived from the English word "four", since there are four members, they took the first letter "F", along with the word meaning mass, "lump" and the word "pool".[citation needed]
On October 1, 2008, the band released a download single named "Hana ni Nare" (花になれ?, "Become a Flower"). Their debut mini-album (though its length is over 48 minutes), Unreal was released on November 10, 2008. Unreal served Platinum certification from the RIAJ for its shipment of 250,000 copies.[2]

Band members

Ryuta Yamamura (山村 隆太 Yamamura Ryūta?) (born January 21, 1985, Osaka)
Vocals and Guitar
Kazuki Sakai (阪井 一生 Sakai Kazuki?) (born February 26, 1985, Osaka)
Guitar and Backing vocals
Genki Amakawa (尼川 元気 Amakawa Genki?) (born November 27, 1984, Osaka)
Bass
Seiji Ogura (小倉 誠司 Ogura Seiji?) (born February 27, 1984, Hyōgo)
Drums
Haha I've never heard of them before. The name makes me giggle. XD
Haha I heard of them a while ago but only know a few songs by them. I love the songs they did for Bloody Monday!
Flumpool - what an unattended swimming pool looks like at the end of the summer. Bwah!

Actually, can you post a video here so we can check them out?
"Over The Rain" - Bloody Monday Season 1 ending

"Zanzou" - Bloody Monday Season 2 ending

Crazy4You wrote: Haha I heard of them a while ago but only know a few songs by them. I love the songs they did for Bloody Monday!

I also heard from them because of Bloody Monday :D I just love the songs <3
Mirichan wrote: I also heard from them because of Bloody Monday :D I just love the songs <3

I had heard of them before Bloody Monday, but i really enjoy their songs.
I loved their songs from Bloody Monday. My sister thinks the name is funny. She keeps calling them phlegmpool. XD
I had never heard of them, but I'm liking that BM Season 2 song.
kakashilover1566 wrote: I loved their songs from Bloody Monday. My sister thinks the name is funny. She keeps calling them phlegmpool. XD

haha that sounds like my sister too ;D
It really depresses me that I didn't discover flumpool earlier. My friend told me about them in 2009, but I never took the chance to listen to them until a few months ago =.=;
just saw this thread, checked out a song.
completely hooked :D
exactly how it happened to me!!
Haha, it's an awesome band :D
flumpool to provide theme song for ?Mezamashi Doyoubi?

flumpool?s new song, ?Kimi wo Tsurete?, has been chosen as the theme song for Fuji Television?s Saturday news program, ?Mezamashi Doyoubi?!

Yuzu, BIG BANG, and Nishino Kana are among the many artists who have provided the theme songs for ?Mezamashi Doyoubi?. ?Kimi wo Tsurete? will be used on the show starting in April for a period of 6 months.

Vocalist Yamamura Ryuta commented, ?I hope this will be a song that will help everyone spend a wonderful weekend.?

flumpool will kick off their 5th nationwide tour, ?Because? I am?, on March 31st. They will also release their concert, ?flumpool Special Live 2011 ?Present ~Arigato Matsuri!Koyoi wa Utaou! Odori Tsugusou!~? in DVD form. This live DVD will be on sale for a limited time at the concert venues and through Amuse?s official online shop, ?ASMART?.

?Kimi wo Tsurete? will be available in Chaku-Uta form on March 31st.

Tokyohive