In the comments below I saw someone link to a quick quiz (below) of Cha Do Hyun's 7 different personalities. For those watching this show, take this quiz and see what you get! Comment in this discussion about your results!!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/which-of-ji-sungs-7-personalities-from-kill-me-heal-me-are-you
THE CHOICES ARE SEGI, YO SEOB, YO NA, DO HYUN, and THE REST OF THE PERSONALITIES.

(I got Yo Seob the cute nerd! :D --- It describes me pretty well, and gosh I love this guy to pieces.)

HERE IS THE TOTAL NUMBER OF WHAT PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN (based on comments below)
We have a lot of loving sweethearts (CDH) and funny ahjussi's (FP) here! <3

Cha Do HyunShin Se GiAhn Yo NaAhn Yo SeobNanaPerry Park/Ferry ParkMr. X

Does anyone have Ahn Yo Na?? I'd love to meet you HA HA HA.
EDIT: @Miss_Drama_Queen  OH AWESOME WE HAVE a yo na here!!! <3
Hessa Volunteer Staff
I got Shin Se Gi. 
"You're the badass, Shin Se Gi! This rough, tough, and buff character is a complete trouble maker who cannot control his emotions, leading him to impulsively jump in without thinking things through, usually resulting in negative consequences. You're also aggressive, protective, and naive in your own right, choosing to speak with your fists and making you a sweet bodyguard that's just a bit hard to control."
I'm NaNa (I didn't except this)

" You're the cutie pie, Nana! Shy to the point of rarely making an appearance, you are a naive sweetheart who is afraid to come out of your shell because of the unknown world that's out there with its many secrets and hardships. Still, you have a bright personality and kind heart that won't change no matter what happens to you! Your charm is your child-like innocence that still has hope for the future. "
Cha Do Hyun
- he is my least favorite personality. hahaha. but the description fits me.
i try it again and this time i got PerryPark haha well looks like me and perry have same personality and cant denied but DoHyun, we also have same personality XD..
You're the ahjussi, Perry Park!
You have a chill attitude towards things(this* XD)
with your friendly, country bumpkin manner(dont know about country bumpkin bcuz dont know that means),
choosing not to get too riled up about anything because why waste all that energy?(this* so true haha)
You also love to do things that relax you and let you have fun,(yup this too* XD)
whether it's having a drink or two and socializing(i dont drink XD not yet haha when i have work maybe).
You also have a bit of a troublemaking side(definitely i have but thats a secret XD haha),
but you're generally harmless--not to mention hilarious.(i dont know about harmless maybe a little bit and yes people think im funny XD haha)
perry park +1 :D
I'm Cha Do Hyun :)
Cha Do Hyun here too! :) hehe, it does seem kind of like me.
perry park ........... like wtf :'D i did it again nd got cha do hyun ^^
Cha Do Hyun..I think I'm a mix of Do Hyun and Yo Sub. Maybe that's why I find the other personalities more interesting (Se Gi, Perry Park and Yo Na) XDD
Cha Do Hyun. That fits me. :) Although, I love the other personalities better because they were all quirky and hilarious. :D
I got Cha Do Hyun ;p
I got Yo Seob^^

"You're the sensitive poet, Ahn Yo Seob! You tend to have a negative and rather cynical view on life, choosing to be alone yet having a hard time nursing the loneliness that comes with it. You're extremely sensitive and in tune with your emotions, so you can get easily depressed at times, resulting in a soft-spoken character that wards off other people so you won't get hurt."

Yeah i think "sensitive" is the right word to describe my personality. °-°'
I got Mr X!!! 

'You're a mature and ideal adult with wisdom beyond your years--you know how to understand people, see what they need, and deliver a means of getting them to realize their flaws so they can continue to grow.You're the protector, a superhero in disguise, who takes care of others with confidence like a parent figure.'

I think this is mostly true..i have gotten the 'mature' for my age  sort of thing often anyway lol

I got Cha Do Hyun, which fits me to an extent. I'm also very like Ahn Yo Sub and a bit like Ahn Yo Na.