Thank you very much.  Are there any other sites where I can read Thai's entertainment news like Dramabeans? I've an ardent followers of Thai dramas since last year when I first watch the dramas of Weir and Min.  From thereon, I've watched their 3 dramas then watched all other previous Thai dramas that captivated me.

Lisandra Kelly:
same here too!! I really liked this drama!! Mark and Yaya have a phenomenal chemistry!! I want both to do another drama together  aaaa

Yeah they are super cute together 

cristonkay delacruz:

Thank you very much.  Are there any other sites where I can read Thai's entertainment news like Dramabeans? I've an ardent followers of Thai dramas since last year when I first watch the dramas of Weir and Min.  From thereon, I've watched their 3 dramas then watched all other previous Thai dramas that captivated me.

Asianfuse

ShareRice

AMINO

The celebrity's Instagram

Google ( key words )

Dara News

Ali_101:

Just one episode in and I'm already hooked!! The story seems promising & Mark and Yaya are just killint it in their parts! Especially Yaya....she really blew me away.There's so much ease in her acting to the point i can actually feel all the emotions that she's experiencing.Can't wait to finish this!!

On another note,can someone recommend me another amazing drama like this? However my expectations for other thai dramas are sky high after watching this!

You can watch once upon a time on ch7 ...I watched that one and liked it ...a clean drama with no rape or anything 

cristonkay delacruz:

Frozen,  pls advise  on where can I watch it also.

thank you. 

It’s on YT ...just search the name ...if you want HD let me know I’ll give you the link 

Thank you guys for all you comments ....I really love talking to eng speaking fans of MY hehe ... I really hope they reunite soon 

Guys a request can you ppl ask Honeymoon travel magazine to do a photoshoot with MY ...I did but it’s not enough 

-Frozen-:

Guys a request can you ppl ask Honeymoon travel magazine to do a photoshoot with MY ...I did but it’s not enough 

Hey there i love MY ,i even start a petition on change .org lol to ask ch3 for another lakron but i lost hope 

Lustdrama:

Hey there i love MY ,i even start a petition on change .org lol to ask ch3 for another lakron but i lost hope 

Actually CH3 is a bit biased towards their koojins so we'll have to wait ...as MY did TD in like 2011 and KC in 2016 so dunno when their new drama will be but MY are a jackpot for them 

-Frozen-:

Actually CH3 is a bit biased towards their koojins so we'll have to wait ...as MY did TD in like 2011 and KC in 2016 so dunno when their new drama will be but MY are a jackpot for them 

"A bit biased" XD XD XD Channel 3 does nothing but koojins. I love me a good koojin, but actors need to be paired with different actors so they can learn and grow. Yadech's been done so much they've gotten boring. I'd be thrilled for Yaya to be paired with anyone else at this point XD

PianoPlayer1:

"A bit biased" XD XD XD Channel 3 does nothing but koojins. I love me a good koojin, but actors need to be paired with different actors so they can learn and grow. Yadech's been done so much they've gotten boring. I'd be thrilled for Yaya to be paired with anyone else at this point XD

Id read somewhere thats Ch3  chooses their actors based on sponsorship

NY  used to sell or benifit ch3  more locally like hosting events but recently Nadech is not showing with Yaya even the cell phone co. is not sponsering Nadech instead Mark and Yaya posted their childhood pic as a tribute or as if  that cell phone co.  is sponsering them and when NY visited their friend to see her babies they were wearing the same pattern lol i know im dreaming but they look so good together

A Mark and Kim are also a business couple they are just together because some Comanies " ship them "  like Lee Minho and Suzy so we had to watch their cringe worthy romcom or their  dead ass chemistry

I just want to see the spectacular chemistry  between NY but not when they are 40 like Ann and Kin latest drama

PianoPlayer1:

So true ...LR was such a bore feat coz they repeat everything again and again ...not only koojins even their stories have become repetitive now ...for ex the pon bua story is so much similar to all other ones ..also one with James hi and taew.

I know right ...but people get offended when someone says that ....yaaa I hope it won’t go that late and we have a good drama with them ...what happened to the sawan  biang remake ...is it still on