MDL Actor Profile[/URL]

[U]TV Shows
The Moon That Embraces the Sun (MBC, 2012)
Warrior Baek Dong Soo (SBS, 2011)
Giant (SBS, 2010)
The Reputable Family (KBS1, 2010)
Swallow the Sun (SBS, 2009)
Ja Myung Go (SBS, 2009)
Can Anyone Love (SBS, 2009)
Tazza (SBS, 2008)
Gourmet (SBS, 2008)
Iljimae (SBS, 2008)
Queen of the Game (SBS, 2006)
I Want to Love (SBS, 2006)

Movies
Mr. Perfect (2011)
Sorry Apple (2008)
Are You Crazy (2008)
Antique Bakery (2008)
No Mercy for the Rude (2006)
Sad Movie (2005)

Awards
2008 SBS Drama Awards: Male Young Star Award (Iljimae, Gourmet, and Tazza)

I thought this kid was amazing in Iljimae. And me secretly (not so secretly now) wants him for Jeanie's Lil' D. :p
LisNoir wrote: I thought this kid was amazing in Iljimae. And me secretly (not so secretly now) wants him for Jeanie's Lil' D. :p

oh he was...
and that would be awesome..no more LSG haaaah
Yes I agree lets see what Jeanie thinks or even little D when shes all grown up !!! & yes LSG would be too old for little D. I love this kid he is a fantastic actor
I'm surprised my ears weren't burned off! Okay...how old is this kid because Whew! He should totally wait for little D! (Lis...I don't know if you remember the pic I showed you once? because she is a beauty and deserves only the best!) He's gorgeous! But you know even though LSG might not be as hot...It's always been his sweet and kind personality that has hooked me. This guy should be the new maknae on 1N2D so I can sit in judgement of...I mean...get a feel for his personality.
Jeaniessi wrote: I'm surprised my ears weren't burned off! Okay...how old is this kid because Whew! He should totally wait for little D! (Lis...I don't know if you remember the pic I showed you once? because she is a beauty and deserves only the best!) He's gorgeous!

But you know even though LSG might not be as hot...It's always been his sweet and kind personality that has hooked me. This guy should be the new maknae on 1N2D so I can sit in judgement of...I mean...get a feel for his personality.

Don't let his sweet face fool you! LSG is better :p JK I have no idea who this guy is XD
Sleepninja wrote: Don't let his sweet face fool you! LSG is better :p JK I have no idea who this guy is XD

I do think LSG is cute. He's grown on me after watching 1n2d for the last year. His personality is ACES...totally. I don't believe it's just for show either...maybe a tiny bit but mostly I believe he is that nice to people and that generous of heart. As a mom..I am telling you without even the least bit of "kidding" I totally want someone like him for her! I am so scared he doesn't exist! That's why LSG needs to wait for her!

If that completely gorgeous kid has a personality anything like LSG... I will definitely add him to the list! I have to start Moon Huggles the Sun. I want to see him act.
Yeo Jin-gu offered starring role in film

Aw, is someone growing up before our very eyes? Fifteen-year old child actor Yeo Jin-gu (I Miss You, The Moon That Embraces the Sun) has made quite the name for himself playing the younger versions of dramaland’s hottest stars (seriously, he’s been the young counterpart to seemingly every leading man out there). But it looks like he might be graduating into a headliner — he’s been offered the title role in a new action thriller movie called Hwa-yi.

He’s still considering the role, so apparently graduating to starring roles comes with press-tease “considering favorably” announcements as well. He’s up for the titular character Hwa-yi, opposite the fantastic Kim Yoon-seok (Thieves, Wandeuki, pictured below). Also considering is Jo Jin-woong (Suspect X).

It’s the latest project from director Jang Joon-hwan, of Hair, Save the Green Planet!, When Winter Screams, and it takes place in the underground, and will be the story of a young man’s revenge against the “fathers” who raised him. The quotes aren’t mine, so I can only guess they mean mobster father-figure types. Kim Yoon-seok and Jo Jin-woong will play the “dads” against whom Hwa-yi will exact his revenge, uncovering a twisted conspiracy behind it all.

All quite vague, but it’s an great lineup. I just hope there isn’t an older version of the hero to pop up suddenly, because Yeo Jin-gu has certainly earned his chance in the spotlight. He’s so expressive and talented that he (and his cohorts like Kim So-hyun and Kim Yoo-jung) are threatening to outshine their adult counterparts, and some would argue they already did in Moon/Sun. I’m excited to start seeing this new generation of talent take to the big screen and stretch their wings.

Hwa-yi is planning for a 2013 release.

credits: dramabeans
Hi~ anybody here? I just really love this precious child T_T He's soo good and talented and I'm very much excited for his upcoming drama, "Circle" and movie, "The Proxy Soldiers"~!

His ig update: 

oWy2boI.png

yeojin9oo 170326 update

오랜만이에요~~ 여러분!!!!! 드디어 오늘!!!!! tvN 첫 촬영했습니다아아아!!!!! 많은 사랑 부탁드립니다!!!!!! #tvN #써클#자이제시작이야 #긴장과설레임가득 #본방사수 #채널고정 #오랜만에셀카 #어렵다그램????#9oo그램

It’s been a while~~ everyone!!!!! Finally today!!!!! tvN first filming!!!!! I would like to ask everyone to give it lots of love!!!!!! #tvN #Circle #Now is the start #Filled with nervousness and heart fluttering #Watch the broadcast #Tune in to the channel #A selca after a long time #This is hard gram #9oogram