Well korean dramas and movies can be really good until appears an actress/character who ruins everything.
If I mention an actress that you like please don't hate me too much :D Everyone has its own taste. ;)

I don't like: Ha Ji Won because of her acting and her character in Damo.
Jung So-Min (I think she is the worst actress I've even seen, as example: her characters in Playful kiss and Bad Guy)
Really didn't like Han Eun Jung's character in both Full House and Wonderful Life. Or Lawyers of Korea. She seems to play the selfish ***** a lot. Nothing against the actress though, I guess that just means she is able to play those roles well. Or maybe it's a reflection of her true inner personality...who's to say really.
Lol more like Korean Characters in Dramas you hate.
hate is a strong word for me.. i didnt like Lee Si Young in playful kiss...
Yoon Eun Hye. Can't stand her.
I'm confused. Are we hating the person or the character? And I am with BROWNSUGAR, hate is a strong word.
we cant hate actresses now can we ?? .. its the role they pick that makes us mad or dislike them ... i think its the characters they choose that we dislike here
Personally, I dislike every character Yoon Eun Hye plays, so for me it's the actor. If we go for character, now then that's a different story. :P
Well character wise i really hated Park Shi Yeon role in My Girl. Her character really grated on my last nerves. She was a real *****. Actress wise i really dislike Cha Ye Ryun. She is just very bland and Kim Tae Hee(she can't exactly act)
not the actor but her character in My Girl - Lee Da Hae
Everyone is emphasizing Character...include me in that. Oh Yoon Joo played by Park Ye Jin in My Princess. Oh my god...I couldn't stand her. Everytime she was on screen I wanted to smack her. ~ Which makes me think the actress was pretty darn good because I'm sure that was the goal...To make everyone want to smack the white right off her teeth!

But I loved the character she played in Queen Seon Duk so, go figure!
I don't hate her, but I intensely dislike her acting skills... actress not roles....Park Shi Yeon. I've seen My Girl and Coffee House(she seems sooo boring! Plus have you seen her in Family Outing 1, I don't even know why she was cast for a variety show, thank goodness the others were actually funny.)

Character wise: Lee Da Hee (Yoo, Rin, My Girl), that lead girl from Playfull Kiss, Park Ye Jin (Oh Yoon Joo ,My Princess), Cha Ye Ryeon (Ja Rak, ILPK), Jo Yoon Hee (Oh Yoon Joo, Lie to Me).
ZepseadyPes wrote: Everyone is emphasizing Character...include me in that. Oh Yoon Joo played by Park Ye Jin in My Princess. Oh my god...I couldn't stand her. Everytime she was on screen I wanted to smack her. ~ Which makes me think the actress was pretty darn good because I'm sure that was the goal...To make everyone want to smack the white right off her teeth!

LOL i wanted to smack her too! but its true she played the character scarily well...
Hmm it seems like people are stating both character and as a person...

Actresses I dislike:

-Lee Da Hee (she seems to plays a lot of the same annoying characters)
-Park Shi yeon (why is she so bland? i feel like her characters are invisible in all the dramas she plays in. she is a pretty face but thats about it...)
-Han Chae Young (she is extremely beautiful but all her characters seem the same and she usually doesnt have good chemsitry with her leading men)

Characters I dislike:
-49 Days: Shin In Jung (How could she betray her BFF like that?! She was too weak and obsessive over that guy)
-Cinderella's Step Sister: Song Eun Ju (I know she had a hard life but she was just too mean to everyone, it got frusterating to like her character)
- City Hall: Go Go Hae (Her personality was scary and too annoying)
-Dream High: Hye Mi (Her character really made me hate her. I just didn't like this character because she was wishy washy and just plain mean)
-Goong: Min Hyo Rin ( I really really disliked this character. After she gives up the prince she decides oh since he is married im gonna try to get him back?! She is just too pathetic and annoying)
- King of Baking: Shin Yu Kyung (I just didnt get her character at all and why she "had" to do all the eveil things she did)
- MNIKSS: Sam Soon ( she was just too embarrassing throughout the whole drama, it was hard to watch), Hee Jin (i felt bad for her character but i just didnt like her for some reason)
-My Princess: Oh Yoon Joo (hate her with a passion, she is a scary character!)
- The Thornbirds: Han Yoo Kyung (she does evil things just because of her past and doesnt care who she hurts or the consequences, not to mention she has no reason to hate her former best friend who she basically owes her life to because all the amazing things she did for her)
neeras wrote: Personally, I dislike every character Yoon Eun Hye plays, so for me it's the actor. If we go for character, now then that's a different story. :P

Same as me. I didn't like her in every role she played.