Birthdate: 1979-Jul-10
Birthplace: South Korea
Height: 184cm
Weight: 74kg
Star sign: Cancer
Blood type: A
Talent agency: N.O.A Entertainment

TV Shows

The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince (MBC, 2007)
One Fine Day (MBC, 2006)
Hello My Teacher (SBS, 2005)
Screen (SBS, 2003)
20 Years (SBS, 2003)
Hard Love (KBS2, 2002)
Whenever the Heart Beats (KBS2, 2002)
School 4 (KBS2, 2001)

Movies

The Crucible (2011)
Finding Mr. Destiny (2010)
Ryu ga Gotoku / Like a Dragon (2007)
She's on Duty (2005)
S Diary (2004)
Superstar Mr. Gam / Mr. Gam's Victory (2004)
Spy Girl (2004)
My Tutor Friend (2003)

He's amazing. He's what I call the "total package" Acting chops, charisma, looks... I love almost everything he does.

And I still love Choi Han Gyul... Time to spam pics!
oh sweet Drama Gods! Please make this come true! I'm begging you!!! Gong You in a Hong Sisters Drama? This must happen! Please!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/02/gong-yoo-to-go-big-for-next-hong-sisters-drama/
thanks for making one Jeanie-ssi..he deserves one... and i hope the above story is true ^_^...would love to see him in a drama...high time he appeared in one...love both Gong Yoo and Lee Min Jeong
You're welcome. the news inspired the thread. I saw it and went tiptoeing through the Kdrama Actors/Actresses section and no thread.. Shwaaaaaaat? Travesty! I can't believe us! What is up with us? I hope to sweet Mary's frilly underpants he signs on for that drama! 16 episodes of Gong Yoo Goodness! Amazing! I intend to spam more another day.... must sleep!
Jeaniessi wrote: You're welcome. the news inspired the thread. I saw it and went tiptoeing through the Kdrama Actors/Actresses section and no thread..

Shwaaaaaaat? Travesty! I can't believe us! What is up with us? I hope to sweet Mary's frilly underpants he signs on for that drama! 16 episodes of Gong Yoo Goodness! Amazing!

I intend to spam more another day.... must sleep!

LOL..i hope he signs too...goodnight xx

I'm sure Anime will be thrilled ^_^
Just helping you out Jeanie-ssi heh

Why you ask me, if he doesn't have a thread, I dunno, but the only thing I KNOW is that he is the man of my DREAMS (physically speaking)!!!! 'Nuff Said!!!! Mhahahahahah GOD bless!!!
Why you ask me, if he doesn't have a thread, I dunno, but the only thing I KNOW is that he is the man of my DREAMS (physically speaking)!!!! 'Nuff Said!!!! Mhahahahahah GOD bless!!! :)
OMG I can't believe he didn't have a thread before ! He such an amazing actor, so touching and sincere in his acting. I can't wait for his next project (God, let it be a drama!!!)