for some reason i can't get myself to watch any dramas with yoona or sooyoung. park shinhye annoyed the hell out of me in the heirs. i really wanna like her, but her face makes me so mad omg. i also really dislike lee minho

[aug. 5. 2017] wtf omg !!! i don't even remember making this thread hs.. i saw that some of you think 'despise' is too strong of a word lol i just mean actors and actresses you don't like too much / wouldn't watch 
anyways i'm dealing with shinhye right now because i want to see minsuk even though she appears tons more than him on doctors rip
// another actress i don't like: song jihyo. she........ and lee minho are just horrible. so bad. jfnjnjf

I don't really have someone that annoys me, but for some reason I didn't like Kim Tae Hee in "My Princess" at all.
I don't despise Park Shinhye, but I think she's a terrible actress and avoid dramas with her in them. The chick in The Girl Who Sees Scents annoyed the crap out of me. I love Yoochun, but I couldn't finish the drama because the girl annoyed me so much.
For me its Goo Hye Sun because her acting on angel eyes was the same as in boys over flowers. she has a poker face because whatever the situation is, her expression s still the same.. but one of my friend told me that her acting changed in BLOOD kdrama. 
I don't know why but I don't like Nam Goong Min. I don't hate him to the point I can't stand him and want something bad to happen to him... No. I just don't like him. I think my dislike for him started when I watch him in "Can You Hear My Heart?" Usually when someone plays an evil or hateful character, you tend to hate the character, but like the actor. For some strange reason I just don't like this guy. He's a good actor, that's for sure. I was watching WGM with him and whenever he smiles I feel like he's acting throughout the whole thing and that he was being fake, even IRL. I dunno. That's just how I felt. I really tried to like this guy but I couldnt. *sigh* -_-
IU Is the worse actress for me and Suzy follows right after her!
Ha Ji Won - I disliked this person on sight the first time I ever saw her in a movie. I find her acting very fake, without substance and annoying. I'm often shocked by how popular she is ... which I presume is because she plays all these supposedly 'badass' characters, but give her a role that doesn't require her to wield a sword and spit fire with her eyes and she's out of her element - then she only knows how to whine/cry and act like a spoiled brat. Extremely overrated. She's also one of those people who come across so pretentious in her interviews. Like she's not revealing her true self. To me it always seems like she's putting on an act or wearing a mask when I watch her on reality TV, interviews, press cons etc. She just doesn't strike me as sincere. I dislike her so much that I've blacklisted the vast majority of dramas or movie she's in.

Park Shin Hye - another overrated actress I don't like. As a matter of fact, she's like the younger version of Ha Ji Won. Hard for me to class them with the word 'actress', because to me neither of them are. PSH also strikes me as fake & insincere when I watch her in real life contexts. I don't think she's beautiful either, like everyone always says. Her nose looks like it has been broken in several different places and never quite healed properly. I'm guessing botched plastic surgery. 

Kim Tæ Hee  and Moon Geun Young - both have really weird, childlike faces. I don't dislike them, per se, but their childish features make it hard for me to find their characters believable, esp in shows where they have a love line.

Lee Jung Suk - Wow, do I dislike this guy. His 'acting' is atrocious and his face gives me the creeps. I can't believe how many people go crazy over this guy, all that plastic surgery makes him look like an apparition ... but oh well, to each their own.

To me, it's Lee Min Ho. There are others too, but he annoys me the most. I think his looks and acting are overrated.
I'm also not a big fan of Lee Min ho..though the only thing I've seen him in is the Heirs and apparently that was one of his weaker dramas.
Kim So-yeon  = I know she is a good actress, but she really got to me in I Need Romance 3 with her "squeaky" voice  For me it was simply too loud. She acted like a child in a grown form for me. That really made me dislike her. 

Park Shin Hye - honestly, I don't care for her. Many people adore her, but for me she is just "non existent". Overrated!

Jang Geun Suk - I see him most in arrogant roles. He might be a good singer, and talented guy, but for me I am not missing him if he does not act in dramas. I can do without him :)

Wow! I actually have a lot but my top three would be: 

Lee Min Ho.
Yoona.
Shin Se Kyung.
Shin Se Kyung and Jin Se Yeon but actually with Shin Se Kyung she always makes dramas with actors I like but with Jin Se Yeon I can't bring myself to watch her dead like fish eyes.......
I would not go as far as use the word despise but I have decided that I will avoid dramas with the following actors as they just don't really do it for me or worse annoy me.

Jang Geun Suk
Lee Jung Suk
Seo Woo
Shin Se Kyung

2 Actors that I think are highly overrated are
Lee Min Ho
Ha Ji Won

I agree with PrettyCarEye above, that Ha Ji Won does action well but just having watched her in The Time We Were in Love, think that she has a very limited range.
For me Jang Na Ra.
I don't hate her, but dont like her either. I don't like to watch I Remember you, just because of her.