o.O He's such a beautiful girl! xD
Just finished watching him in the new drama 7th grade civil servant, so opposite. From bridal mask he's actually goofy. I love his cheeks I wanna pinch them
I loved Joo Won in Bridal Mask, but I was unsure about watching him in 7th Grade Civil Servant - would you recommend it? :)
suzurancrow wrote: I loved Joo Won in Bridal Mask, but I was unsure about watching him in 7th Grade Civil Servant - would you recommend it? :)

No, I wouldn't recomend it, it's a very slow drama but if you love Joo Won that much, you may want to give it a try even though he's very different from The Bridal Mask.
my heart throb joo wonah.....:) BRIDAL MASK :fell for him at the first sight...BINGO!!! OJAKGYO :innocent stares that almost made my heart weak...STONE,PAPER,SCISSORS!!! KING OF BAKING :bad mannered child but still loved him cruelly.LETS TAKE REVENGE ON ALL THOSE WHO HURT YOU!!! 7th GRADE :will watch since it has him.....MY HEART THROB!!!!
After watching the first episodes of Good Doctor; I like Joo Won even more. He has great acting skills!
Good Doctor is the first drama with Joo Won I watch, but I will definitely watch his other dramas as well! He is simply amazing in the role of Park Shi On.
In Episode 6 of Good Doctor, I was speechless. He's not Joo Won at all. Great acting. OTL.
Hessa Volunteer Staff

He is so cute in 2 days 1 night.
I really loved his acting in Good Doctor, so much so, that I'm sure that I'll probably start Gaksital within the week! :)
Gaksital was my first drama of his. Baker King doesn't count cause I still haven't finished it. :( yea...That one pretty much had me at the first episode...when he was screaming GAKSITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! And I knew I was in for a ride. Joo Won really becomes the character which is freaky because that character is so different from how he actually is. I hope you like the drama. ^^
Joo Won is such a great actor. After Gaksital and Good Doctor, I am convinced with his skills.
I love his bromance with Park Ki Woong!