Yes, you have all the rights !

Okay here's the Bingo with the wink :

Love it when he says bingo and winks!!!
Sayers wrote:

*dies*
I can't get enough of this. lol

I bet you look at it about 100 times a day ? :p

He's really making me speechless in Gaksital, Oori Kang To ah >_<
i'm really loving in in bridal mask. it's a shame i hated baker king, i would like to see him in something esle but just cant bring myself to watch that drama.
cityhunter83 wrote: i'm really loving in in bridal mask. it's a shame i hated baker king, i would like to see him in something esle but just cant bring myself to watch that drama.

He's darling in Ojakgyo Brothers but that is a very long drama. Even as much as I liked it...and I really really liked it, I didn't finish it.
Jeaniessi wrote: He's darling in Ojakgyo Brothers but that is a very long drama. Even as much as I liked it...and I really really liked it, I didn't finish it.

i might have to check that out. i dont usually watch dramas that long though.
Who made me come to this thread? *dies* Those pics are too damn cute Rourou. < 333 I want him as my pet, what am I talking about.. I want him as my husband. I wanna kidnap him. o^.^o
Rourou wrote: I bet you look at it about 100 times a day ? :p

He's really making me speechless in Gaksital, Oori Kang To ah >_<

Sayers's Kang to!!!!!! *looks away*

And yes, I so totally look at that every day, maybe not 100 times a day but I do, I even showed this to one of my friends and told him "See? That's why I don't like you.. You're not him" he was like "I love you too"
Sayers wrote: Who made me come to this thread? *dies* Those pics are too damn cute Rourou. < 333 I want him as my pet, what am I talking about.. I want him as my husband. I wanna kidnap him. o^.^o

Sayers wrote: Sayers's Kang to!!!!!! *looks away*

And yes, I so totally look at that every day, maybe not 100 times a day but I do, I even showed this to one of my friends and told him "See? That's why I don't like you.. You're not him" he was like "I love you too"

Someone is going to commit a crime soon !
And what do you mean by that?!! He was "my hateful hero" then i decided to share, you too, you need to learn how to share !
I agree with the glare.. All though I feel for him in Baker Kim Tak Guu <33 Ahhh I love him
Rourou wrote: Someone is going to commit a crime soon !
And what do you mean by that?!! He was "my hateful hero" then i decided to share, you too, you need to learn how to share !

Yes, It's very possible that I will. Wanna help?
Okay, okay. *bows* I'm gonna share but this doesn't mean that I won't be jealous.
I haven't yet watched Bridal Mask, but now I'm watching Baking King, and I must say he is electrifying! He has the ability to steal the show for himself. I'll definitely keep on watching his dramas.