HE is an amazing actor GOOD looking vary talented in every aspect and smart what else can you ask for in guy. *SIGH* why don't i personally know him !!
I didn't know there was a thread for Joo Woon! I LOVE HIM!! <3 I never thought The bride mask would be so good, he's really a good actor. I hope he gets awarded for The bride mask ;D
^I giggled xD The expression looks so perfectly forlorn

CheerfulSoul wrote: I found this and couldn't help but share it, lovely Joo Won sleeping like a baby, they're having so much trouble with shooting and they lack sleeping time : poor Joo Won, he's going through a lot to keep the smile on our faces and keep us entertained (^_^).

;hdsufFN;KLjldaigkeyboardsmash Y so effing cute, Joon Won? DX My fangirl heart is about to go into a coma. One man cannot be sexy while scowling, heart-melting and dimply while smiling, and all kitten cute while sleeping. One person cannot be all those things! It's just not allowed >:|
ITA!!! ^^^ He is too much!!!
4winkay wrote:

teee heee hee. lets get all comic book dork here. i love the cityhunter (obviously) but i think Kang To would totally win in a fight with Yoon Sung.
cityhunter83 wrote: teee heee hee. lets get all comic book dork here. i love the cityhunter (obviously) but i think Kang To would totally win in a fight with Yoon Sung.

xDDDDD
MeiLi wrote: LOL

lol. this is funny. i cant stop grinning when i saw this. this badass has his soft side too.
cityhunter83 wrote: i dunno about this. Kang Ji Hwan carried that movie. every one else had a few moments and the script was ok but if not for KJH and his comic timing the thing would have been irredemable.

i agree KJH's acting is brilliant in that movie. but i find it interesting to see Joo Won in that character, too.. just thinking can he outdone KJH? or maybe his own version is different which is not comparable to the latter... just thinking. hmmmm...
4winkay wrote: i agree KJH's acting is brilliant in that movie. but i find it interesting to see Joo Won in that character, too.. just thinking can he outdone KJH? or maybe his own version is different which is not comparable to the latter... just thinking. hmmmm...

what worries me more than anyhitng else is that, KJH aside, the movie sucked. i have no doubt that Joo Won could star in a production of the 3 little bigs and it's be a stellar performance, but it's still the 3 little pigs. a perfect and timely example is Big. GooYong rocked his role. he played his role in such a way that he deserves a friggin Emmy, but that didnt stop the thing from ending up a steaming pile.
this guy is a cutie, I have seen all his stuff. He has exspressive eyes.
cityhunter83 wrote: teee heee hee. lets get all comic book dork here. i love the cityhunter (obviously) but i think Kang To would totally win in a fight with Yoon Sung.

I'll say BINGO to that! you have to change your name to gaksital, then. kekeke...
4winkay wrote: I'll say BINGO to that! you have to change your name to gaksital, then. kekeke...

it's ok if Kang To beats Yoon Sung's arse. i'll still proudly wear the name. plus city hunter has waaay better nick names than Bridal mask or Gaksital. BM and Gak VS. CH and City? no contest.
I loved Joo Won in Bridal Mask *Claps*