i love bridal mask
was one of the best drama's i've seen

and found this picture and i wanted to share it :)

diane1990 wrote: i love bridal mask

That's really cool !
diane1990 wrote: i love bridal mask

LOL. This is so true!!!
Whoa! Hot stuff in here! I liked Joo Won in The Baker King, Kim Tak Gu. Stole the show from Yoon Shi Yoon at the latter part. He was supposed to be the baddie, but oh! that emotional acting--you could feel it. He's so brilliant in Gaksital that I want to dive in to OB! (I hope I survive those episodes though! @_@
Wow, great performance in The bride Mask, looking forward to his upcoming roles.
dapinaymrs wrote: Whoa! Hot stuff in here! I liked Joo Won in The Baker King, Kim Tak Gu. Stole the show from Yoon Shi Yoon at the latter part. He was supposed to be the baddie, but oh! that emotional acting--you could feel it. He's so brilliant in Gaksital that I want to dive in to OB! (I hope I survive those episodes though! @_@

ITA...watching Baker King is the reason why I wanted to watch Bridal Mask so bad. He is a great actor. Can't wait for his next drama!!!
dapinaymrs wrote: Whoa! Hot stuff in here! I liked Joo Won in The Baker King, Kim Tak Gu. Stole the show from Yoon Shi Yoon at the latter part. He was supposed to be the baddie, but oh! that emotional acting--you could feel it. He's so brilliant in Gaksital that I want to dive in to OB! (I hope I survive those episodes though! @_@

So true. He really did steal the show in KoB. I wanted to hate him, but I just couldn't...lol

He's so cute in OB. He cries, I cry. He smiles, I smile. He feels shy, I go "kyaaa"... I have it bad...lol
LisNoir wrote: So true. He really did steal the show in KoB. I wanted to hate him, but I just couldn't...lol

He's so cute in OB. He cries, I cry. He smiles, I smile. He feels shy, I go "kyaaa"... I have it bad...lol

Liss in fangirl mode ~
nekoblah wrote: Liss in fangirl mode ~

Jajajajaja. Yep!
I didn't know Joo Woon until I started watching Gaksital, but now I'll definitely watch his other dramas. I mean his ACTING!!!! He's one of the best drama actors!!! And he's H.O.T!!!!! *¬*
i wanna share this with you. joo won is so awesome singing he raise me up from ojakgyo episode 44 which im currently watching.

The brain tilting between this Joo Won:

And these Joo Wons:

Joo Won in Grease

Is really reminding me of Hugh Jackman's brain tilting. From this:

To these:

Beautiful Morning Jackman

These two crazy guys. So hard to compute @_@
what did i find x)) keke~

the little cry baby :D

steciLovesDramas wrote: what did i find x)) keke~

the little cry baby :D

he's so funny in that CF. why is Joo Won crying in the awards night? did he won? i will be watching Baker's King after im done with Ojak Bros. ive heard he did well in Baker.
4winkay wrote: he's so funny in that CF. why is Joo Won crying in the awards night? did he won? i will be watching Baker's King after im done with Ojak Bros. ive heard he did well in Baker.

oh yeah he did very well in it :D love that drama so much^^

he was just crying because of the others... the other casts got awards and they were saying their speeches... thanking everyone and such
even though he did not win, he was still feeling the same thing as the others... the speeches reminded him of the drama and the time that was spent on it
Joo Won is just a cry baby :) his personality is much different than what you expect, just watch 1N2D XDD