cute maknae ^^

hyung stealing mobile phone... bridal mask attacks XD

I love Joo Won in 1N2D. 4winkay, I saw that episode a few days ago and I loved it. I loved all of Joo Won scenes. I cried so much...lol He looked so happy and in love doing the romantic scenes with Uee. I might have turned into a giggling teenager while watching OB...lol I love that KFC commercial.
LisNoir wrote: I love Joo Won in 1N2D.

4winkay, I saw that episode a few days ago and I loved it. I loved all of Joo Won scenes. I cried so much...lol He looked so happy and in love doing the romantic scenes with Uee. I might have turned into a giggling teenager while watching OB...lol

I love that KFC commercial.

na do...loved them together...he looked so much in love...they had the best most cutest dating scenes ever <3

i would like to watch 1N2D too now...do i have to watch the whole show? is he there in all the episodes?
KamZ wrote: na do...loved them together...he looked so much in love...they had the best most cutest dating scenes ever <3

i would like to watch 1N2D too now...do i have to watch the whole show? is he there in all the episodes?

Yeah, he is part of the regular cast. It's the Season 2.
LisNoir wrote: I love Joo Won in 1N2D.

4winkay, I saw that episode a few days ago and I loved it. I loved all of Joo Won scenes. I cried so much...lol He looked so happy and in love doing the romantic scenes with Uee. I might have turned into a giggling teenager while watching OB...lol

I love that KFC commercial.

lol. its same feeling i felt, too. i cant contain my emotions and just giggle. i really felt good to experience being a teenager again kekeke... are you done watching? im in ep 56. ill be done in no time. i didnt realize t'was that long it just passed and i just enjoyed every episodes. i love the kissing/romantic scenes which we didnt get to enjoy from gaksital kekeke... i would love to see Joo Won in a romcom in his next project.
4winkay wrote: lol. its same feeling i felt, too. i cant contain my emotions and just giggle. i really felt good to experience being a teenager again kekeke... are you done watching? im in ep 56. ill be done in no time. i didnt realize t'was that long it just passed and i just enjoyed every episodes. i love the kissing/romantic scenes which we didnt get to enjoy from gaksital kekeke... i would love to see Joo Won in a romcom in his next project.

Yeah, I finished it like two days ago. I <3 Joo Won in it. I think I might have said that 100 times before...lol He would be great in a romcom because he's just that awesome...lol
steciLovesDramas wrote: cute maknae ^^

hyung stealing mobile phone... bridal mask attacks XD

Where is that last pic from?
That's probably from 1N2D too or from when they were filming. That's Uhm Tae Woong, he's part of the cast too. Or could it be from a commercial? I haven't watched the show in a while. I let the episodes pile up.
i am actually not sure where the lst pic is from but i guess from 1N2D... i was just looking up stuff about Joo Won (bit obsessed with him right now :P) and i find this pic :D
I thought that was Tae Woong, but I wasn't sure. Great pic. Wait a minute...so Tae Woong is part of 1n2d too??? Ok...I'm really going to have to give that show a look. I was already thinking about it because of Joo Won, but I totally love Tae Woong too.
i really want to watch 1N2D, too. but i have a lot of catching up with Joo Won's drama, i need to watch Baker King next. do you have an episode of 1N2D where you really like and where he is awesome in that ep. i would greatly appreciate if you can post it here.
LisNoir wrote: Yeah, I finished it like two days ago. I <3 Joo Won in it. I think I might have said that 100 times before...lol He would be great in a romcom because he's just that awesome...lol

http://joowonenglish.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/2012-4-7-joo-won-will-join-my-girlfriend-is-agent-drama-version/

here's an article where Joo Won is a possible lead for a romcom.
omo if that is true then my life is complete :D keke~ i would love to see him in a romcom ^^ that cutie~ (i seriously need to turn down the obsession i'm having now~ tsk tsk)

and purplenette... Tae Woong is in it~ all the members are always caring for Joo Won... it is so nice, especially sometimes Tae Woong ^^

*SPOILER* contains cuts from 1N2D so you might not want to watch it if you haven't seen it :D
Joo Won in a romcom? I would love to see that !! I hope it's not another rumor :(
Rourou wrote: Joo Won in a romcom? I would love to see that !! I hope it's not another rumor :(

yeah me too :D