steciLovesDramas wrote: they are just lovely~<3 XD

I love this one!!!
I love that picture too. <3
He has the CUTEST facial expressions and his face just lights up when he smiles. Darling pie.
beca256 wrote: I love this one!!!

yeah. those sexy lips were so kissable...
here's another one. chubby joo won...

He is too cute!!! ^^^
purplenette wrote: He is too cute!!! ^^^

He really is!!!

Did you guys see his hyung in 1N2D? I think it was ep. 24, but don't trust me on that....lol
LisNoir wrote: He really is!!!

Did you guys see his hyung in 1N2D? I think it was ep. 24, but don't trust me on that....lol

Yeah, they do kind of look alike in some ways. He seemed really overwhelmed though. LOL
they resembled each other but of course they said that one resembles more his mom and the other more his dad :D such a cute pair of siblings ^^

I thought a visual aide would help. ;-)
thanks for the sceencaps... but i may say Joo Won is prettier..
i read in an interview that Joo WOn is more like his mom. now i wanna see his mom.. i melt everytime he calls his mom on the phone and do the buing before hanging up..
4winkay wrote: i read in an interview that Joo WOn is more like his mom. now i wanna see his mom.. i melt everytime he calls his mom on the phone and do the buing before hanging up..

He is most definitely prettier. LOL They do seem to have the same nose and cheeks. Maybe if his brother was a little thinner, then they would look more alike. Regardless I'm with you about seeing his mother. I tried to find some photos, but no luck so far. He is really cute when he talks to his mom.
i googled Joo WOn's mom, too but to no avail. if someone found one pls do post it here.