christypop wrote: Joo-won signs on to rom-com spy drama

:O Really????
Where did you read that???
beca256 wrote: :O Really????
Where did you read that???

My post links to the article.
christypop wrote: My post links to the article.

jaja sorry, I hadn't noticed!!! But yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! I went all fan girling mode on fb about it! :D
this is the drama version of my gf is an agent... excited to see this. 2013 is too far for me... :(
4winkay wrote: this is the drama version of my gf is an agent... excited to see this. 2013 is too far for me... :(

lol me too!!!
I LMBOed through the movie, but I hope the drama is better! :D
beca256 wrote: lol me too!!!
I LMBOed through the movie, but I hope the drama is better! :D

with Joo Won in it, it will always be better kekeke...
But first he has to bag all the drama awards for Gaksital this year!!!
seraphim wrote: But first he has to bag all the drama awards for Gaksital this year!!!

Yes, I'll be really pissed if he doesn't win any. Park Ki Woon deserves some too
seraphim wrote: But first he has to bag all the drama awards for Gaksital this year!!!

beca256 wrote: Yes, I'll be really pissed if he doesn't win any. Park Ki Woon deserves some too

I completely agree and I'll be watching the drama <3.
steciLovesDramas wrote: yey so happy he is going to be in a rom com

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/actor-joo-won-confirmed-for-my-girlfriend-is-an-agent-tv-remake-the-secret-lovers

Hmmm, now it all depends on the female lead. It will be so messed up if it will be an actress like "Mok Dan"
Rourou wrote: Hmmm, now it all depends on the female lead. It will be so messed up if it will be an actress like "Mok Dan"

*sigh* I'll make the sacrifice for him like I am doing for SJK...
LisNoir wrote: *sigh* I'll make the sacrifice for him like I am doing for SJK...

Oh Lis-ssi we're definitely on the same page !
OMF-EKFKSLBEJSIAKA-GOD!!! Joo Won new drama Secret Lovers and playing a sexy spy!!! Oh drama gods! Why are you so good to us!

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/09/actor-joo-won-confirmed-for-my-girlfriend-is-an-agent-tv-remake-the-secret-lovers

If its taken so long to complete the scripts etc and also the original writer PLUS JOO WON it must be good!!! Sososososososo excited for this!