pretty hard question... tho im not thinking of male actors now...

Sandara Park (I betrayed my heart for Shin Min Ah x Yoon Eun Hye)

because she's the sweetest friend. We can go crazy all day long and we'll be friends for a long time like her other friends. I love how she keeps in touch with her friends, and those relationship that lasts long, like 7-10 years or more....

or.... Shin Min Ah (lmao) but i would just freeze looking at her beautiful smile, i can't. No.
IU.

I know she's an idol/actor, but still an actor right. She seems like a kind and funny person, she's gorgeous, adorable and unbelievably talented.
I would date So Ji Sub cause i fell in love with him in Oh My Venus hahaha

Love how charismatic and manly he is... +_+
Okay I realised I was so stupid, since I didn't see it was posted in the Korean section. I've finally deleted my previous comment. Sorry.

So It would be hard to choose cause I love many Korean actors but I did not even think about things like that. If it was 3 years ago I would definitely say Lee Jun Ki (he is my fave Korean actor and I love him so much ) but yeah My answer today would just be " Han Seok Gyu he is so talended and it would be cool to tell him all of that face to face. Talented, handsome and charismatic actor <3 He is 27 years older than me but who cares, I simply love him :D

So my Choice: Han Seok Gyu
Hahaha this was really hard for me but after watching Cheese In The Trap and falling head over heels with him, I honestly think I would pick Seo Kang Joon. He is beaaautiful! <3
i gotta go Kim Jae Joong. there is just something about him... not just being absolutely gorgeous but his expressions and his voice and ugh...he's just ..wow. 
I'd go for Lee Joon. I've been a big fan of him for years so it's only natural. :')
Joo Jin Mo

Just because he can make me melt with his smile
So Ji Sub. His sex appeal. What can I say? I'm a simple woman. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just kidding (not so much), I like him because he's a mature man with fascinating perspectives in life. I'd love to venture deeper into his personality and share some thoughts about life and people. He also has much to say about his difficult career as an actor and the quirks of the entertainment industry.
Yoo Ah In. Want to talk to him, he seems to have an interesting personality.
Hmmm, I think I would have to say Seo In Guk. He's got an amazing smile, body, and eyes to die for but more than that, I just feel like I would never getting bored of talking or being with him. He has a ton of charisma and he just seems like a wonderful person to be around and spend time with.
Park Bogum

He is the kindest guy i've ever known, hot and good actor to boot. He's also someone who you can depend on, someone who's ears are open to listen and understand, someone I can learn a lot from. If I could date him, I'm sure i'll have the best time of my life. We also have the same taste in music. Yeah!
Jung Eugene she is to damn cuteeee :D 
Song Ji Hyo, she likes dancing, she seems like a lot of fun, and I bet she's a good flirt ^_^ My favorite thing about her is her cunningness and the way she gets ahead of others when no one's looking. I love watching her in Running Man