uurrggg..This is hard.. I love So Ji Sub, Park Hae Jin and Jung Kyung Ho...

But the winner is................

Jung Kung Ho.!! Doctors Son was the best.. Imagine if we are on a date and he dress like Doctors Son and he look at me the way he look to Soo yo Min(remember the coffee shop scene)... hahaha.. I think I'm gonna faint... :) Or he can be a goofy and funny soon hyuk in one more happy ending... :)
I'll go with SJK of course. <33
for girl I like MCW unnie^^
Only one? Hahaha!
Probably Kang Dong Won. This guy is the whole pack for me: he's attractive (like otherworldly attractive; those manga character eyes, though...), he's a great actor, he's smart, and I really like he's personality, for what I've seen in interviews and for what other colleagues say about him.
Oh, and he's also filthy rich, hahahaha!
I would choose Lee Jong Suk... He's just so cute and charming. I love his smile too 
Kim Soo Hyun.. I just love him.
Lee Hong Ki! I love his charisma, his voice, his everything!!! xD xD He's too adorable and amazing. 
Bora! Going for a date challenge a.k.a outdoor activities. She's one competitive SISTAR!
Park Chanyeol. He is always so cheerful. I need someone like him for date :))
Jang Geun Suk because he gets up to no good and likes to drink soju
Lee Joo Young, I think, aka the more serious friend from Weightlifting Fairy. She is very cute but also seems laid back and gives off comforting vibes on-screen. I'm pretty mellow and wouldn't want to bore someone.
Jung Woo Sung, he's full charisma and cool, and I would love it if
we're drinking and he quotes his line from A Moment to Remember. 
That would be perfect! And if you don't know what I mean, I recommend it!
It's a must-watch!
Lee Jaeyoon because he loves kids, animals, and he seems very kind in real life :).
Now that Baekhyun has done some acting I'll say him, since he's my #1. If I have to choose an actual actor, Lee Jong Suk.
Park Bo Gum. He's adorable. He seems like the sweetest and kindest person you'll ever meet. Whenever he does an interview or appears on a variety show he's very caring towards the people around him. 
Ji Chang Wook. I love everything about him  :) He is kind, charismatic, talented and considerate.