first off, i apologize if this isn't the right section to post this in. i looked around and this seemed like the best place to post this to.

i'm trying to identify this actress but i can't find her name anywhere on the two dramas that i've seen her in. the first was I Hear Your Voice as Moon Sung Geum, the fruit stand owner, and the other is (as far as it seems) an unnamed ahjumma in episode 1 of Two Weeks. is there any chance anyone recognizes her and could put a name to the face?

bEewe7J.png

FqCtfSl.png

pVAUhtC.png

Thats kim mi kyung! She also played in healer
@Jopie I don't think it's her. :)
Yeah, that's definitely not Kim Mi Kyung.

Sorry stargayzes, I have no idea who she is.  I hope someone will be able to help you. :)
Kim Mi Kyung is one of my favorites, and this definitely isn't her. i actually noticed her in Healer when i rewatched it recently, as a protester in episode 1, and then i spotted her AGAIN when i watched Shopping King Louie as the coffee shop lady in the sauna in episode 2. seriously, i keep seeing her every time i turn around but i can never find a name!

Healer
3ajZSMu.png

Shopping King Louie
WRtd35g.png
Yeah, you'll probably never find her name.  Most shows only put a short list of credits at the ends of episodes.  You could try looking there anyway, though. You might get lucky.  Look through credits of those episodes where you've seen her, look up the names listed, see if anything matches, etc.

You can post screencaps of credits here, if you don't read Korean.  I can try to help, but if she just has a line in a single episode or something, they're not likely to put her in the credits.