Ah! What a beautiful forum~ let me just warm up for a bit *does weird stretches* 

Let's begin~ 

> SUZY
> HAN HYO JOO
> So Na Eun
> Han Ga In
> Lee Min Ho
> Jun Ji Hyun (or maybe because I've always viewed her with guys she looks 10 years older than)
> Seohyun
> Seolhyun
> Yoona
> tbh~ most idols who get roles in dramas are weird to watch. 

Lee Min Ho is the only one I can think of right now.

I want to say Jun Ji Hyun, but she's actually a good actress, just don't like her roles or dramas most of the time lol.
for me its definitely lee min ho and park shin hye.. both are not bad actors but is no where near the hype the get..
before getting addicted to kdramas the only korean actors i knew were these two.. so obviously when i started watching kdramas i selected their dramas first.. they chose almost same characters and plays safe.. its okey to play safe but they are not even the best at playing the same kind of characters.. if we interchange lee lin ho's character in heirs and bof there wont be much difference same with park shin hye.. if we interchange her character from heirs and heartstrings there wont be much change in the story.. in most of their dramas the supporting cast tends to steal the lime light from them.. in heirs i liked kim woo bin and kim ji won were far more interesting to watch than the leads.. these characters were not interesting because they were written that way.. they were more interesting because the leads were boring..

The only role Kim Soo Hyun played that I truly liked was Song Sam Dong in Dream High. Suzy's character in Dream High was pretty good, but she can't really act. I was disappointed when it was announced that she would star in While You Were Sleeping with Lee Jong Suk. Let's hope it doesn't end up like Bride of the Water God...
Hwang Jung eum
Shin se kyung
Song ji hyo
gu hye sun
Gong hyo jin
Yeon woo jin
Park shin hye
Yoonw

AVOIDING MATERIAL:

Lee Min Ho

WAY to overhyped. There are many more actors more talented and charming than him.

Gong Yoo

Bland. I somehow always end up developing 2nd lead syndrome when he's the lead. Nothing special, I cannot connect with his acting, often overshadowed by the others he acts with.

Lee Jong Suk

Not suited to be a male LEAD. I can't take him seriously as a love interest, especially not if I like the actress. Way too boyish/young vibe, not handsome like many claim. Wtf I don't see his so called "charm". Should play sidekick characters instead, wouln't mind him then. He was alright in Secret Garden since he wasn't the lead.

Painfully overrated, I don't understand at all how people are crazy about them.

AVOIDING MATERIAL:

Lee Min Ho

WAY to overhyped. There are many more actors more talented and charming than him.

Gong Yoo

Bland. I somehow always end up developing 2nd lead syndrome when he's the lead. Nothing special, I cannot connect with his acting, often overshadowed by the others he acts with.

Lee Jong Suk

Not suited to be a male LEAD. I can't take him seriously as a love interest, especially not if I like the actress. Way too boyish/young vibe, not handsome like many claim. Wtf I don't see his so called "charm". Should play sidekick characters instead, wouln't mind him then. He was alright in Secret Garden since he wasn't the lead.

AVOIDING MATERIAL:

Lee Min Ho

Gong Yoo

Lee Jong Suk

AVOIDING MATERIAL:

Lee Min Ho

Gong Yoo

Lee Jong Suk

AVOIDING MATERIAL:

Lee Min Ho

Gong Yoo

Lee Jong Suk

AVOIDING MATERIAL:

Lee Min Ho

Gong Yoo

Lee Jong Suk

Starlight VIPVolunteer Staff

Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Song Joong Ki, Kim Woo Bin, L, Jang Geun Suk... probably more too, but these were found on the Top actors page here and I remember thinking that "wow, they aren't really worth the hype" while watching their performances. xD

Whenever I hear overrated actor, the first name comes to my mind is Lee Min Ho, I don't hate him and I watch his dramas, but he is just a normal actor,without great acting skill. He can't act in complicated characters or show complicated emotions I think he is just good for cliche rom-com of poor and rich characters meet and fell in love. And it always bother me that some really great actors are not popular as him.

Lee Min Ho. It's not that I hate him or anything, I just don't get the appeal.