neo - 633 Posts
Lee Minho, Yoona and most idol actors/actresses
Jun 14, 2017 10:06 AM
soojungstrash - 161 Posts
really park shin hye she looks sad all the time
Jun 14, 2017 10:06 PM
Eudrya - 6 Posts
Lee Min Ho
I always avoid his dramas now because he seems to always play a jerk in every one. I'm sick of it.
Jun 15, 2017 09:06 PM
Cactus28 - 43 Posts
Lee min ho
Park shin hye
Hwang Jung Eum
Jun 15, 2017 09:06 PM
MarjieJoseJavier - 77 Posts
Lee Min Ho
Go Ah Ra
Jun 15, 2017 10:06 PM
Soju - 163 Posts
Ah! What a beautiful forum~ let me just warm up for a bit *does weird stretches* 

Let's begin~ 

> SUZY
> HAN HYO JOO
> So Na Eun
> Han Ga In
> Lee Min Ho
> Jun Ji Hyun (or maybe because I've always viewed her with guys she looks 10 years older than)
> Seohyun
> Seolhyun
> Yoona
> tbh~ most idols who get roles in dramas are weird to watch. 

Jun 15, 2017 10:06 PM
Panda - 1069 Posts
Suzy
Jun 27, 2017 01:06 PM
Antonin - 187 Posts
Lee Min Ho is the only one I can think of right now.

I want to say Jun Ji Hyun, but she's actually a good actress, just don't like her roles or dramas most of the time lol.
15 days ago
ponnu - 2 Posts
for me its definitely lee min ho and park shin hye.. both are not bad actors but is no where near the hype the get..
before getting addicted to kdramas the only korean actors i knew were these two.. so obviously when i started watching kdramas i selected their dramas first.. they chose almost same characters and plays safe.. its okey to play safe but they are not even the best at playing the same kind of characters.. if we interchange lee lin ho's character in heirs and bof there wont be much difference same with park shin hye.. if we interchange her character from heirs and heartstrings there wont be much change in the story.. in most of their dramas the supporting cast tends to steal the lime light from them.. in heirs i liked kim woo bin and kim ji won were far more interesting to watch than the leads.. these characters were not interesting because they were written that way.. they were more interesting because the leads were boring..

15 days ago
totoro - 209 Posts
The only role Kim Soo Hyun played that I truly liked was Song Sam Dong in Dream High. Suzy's character in Dream High was pretty good, but she can't really act. I was disappointed when it was announced that she would star in While You Were Sleeping with Lee Jong Suk. Let's hope it doesn't end up like Bride of the Water God...
15 days ago
Soumya - 113 Posts
Hwang Jung eum
Shin se kyung
Song ji hyo
gu hye sun
Gong hyo jin
Yeon woo jin
Park shin hye
Yoonw