Mar 19, 2017 02:03 PM
starlight314502 - 73 Posts
Jun Ji Hyun, Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Go Eun, were all so flat with their acting. Also, why is Baekhyun getting praise for his performance in Scarlet Heart? He was totally unnatural and tended to act like a little kid.

I never had a problem with Lee Jong Suk or Kim So Hyun, I always thought they were amazing in their roles

Mar 19, 2017 03:03 PM
Eunha - 139 Posts
The first one that came to mind was Lee min ho. I loved city hunter but didn't care for him anywhere else.
First female to come to mind...Gong hyo jin, I think she chose decent dramas and did okay but why do people love her?? She is okay at best and normally its the plot that keeps my attention in her dramas.

Sometime Idol actors get too much credit like Yoona in K2 or TOP, but there are plenty of good idol actors that I have loved and might even call them actor-actors now.
Mar 19, 2017 07:03 PM
sehunsnoona - 13 Posts
As an EXO fan, I'd say EXO. They haven't fully proven themselves seasoned (besides Kyungsoo now) but the fandom is a strong one so they keep coming up. :| That's gotta be some kind of pressure.
Mar 19, 2017 10:03 PM
fallingsnowflakes - 14 Posts
Hwang Jung Eum- her face expressions, her voice (she should not really do narrations, it sounds like she's reading off from a script), and her inability to have romantic chemistry with her male leads. 

Park Shin Hye- I've seen her since stairway to heaven, thought she was good. But her popularity grew faster than her acting skill.

Lee Min Ho- I don't know, maybe it was because his popularity is so big yet I find nothing special about his acting.

Lee Jong Suk- He seem to act like himself, and I don't really like that. All his characters seemed like one person with the same attitude and mannerism. I find myself not wanting to see him in a drama that I'm anticipating for, but the roles seem to always go to him like Pinocchio, W,  Doctor Stranger, and While I was Sleeping. 

Yoo Ah In: good actor. It's just my opinion that when I see him in a role, I imagine someone else that could have matched the character. I think it's his face and build. 

others: Jang Geun Suk, Nam Goong Min, Yoon Eun Hye

Mar 19, 2017 11:03 PM
Otps4Life - 86 Posts
A few more I just thought of are 
Kim Go-eun
Definetly Song Joong-ki
So Ji-sub
Gong Yoo
Lee Jong-suk
Song Hye-kyo-____-
Mar 20, 2017 03:03 AM
rutuja - 2 Posts
and i dont think lee joon gi is overhyped at all because all his characters are really good and some are really exceptional if you ever saw his movie you would know why he gets so much praise. even if few of his dramas are badly scripted he never disappoints

i think they are over hyped not over rated
         lee min ho
         lee jong suk
         kim soo hyun - even though he is a very good actor some times his crying shots feel awkward and unnatural  imo
          park hae jin- i dont get it
         ok techyon   singer- yes actor -no
        song hye kyo
          han hyoo joo
          park shin hye acting in movies is really good than in dramas may be she always gets offered such roles
          baek hyun not that he was bad in fact the character he is supposed to play is chidish, ignorant little foolish and later on his character matures its the                                        same as how it was presented in chinese version but the praise he gets is a little too much i guess due to exo
          gong yoo-some times he seems really excellent and some time does not really connect to me

Mar 20, 2017 10:03 PM
guccigall - 79 Posts
I used to think Lee Jong Suk was overhyped and overrated until I watched Pinocchio. He is such a good actor.
Mar 23, 2017 03:03 AM
YmsKmjKn - 37 Posts
lee min ho 
park shin hye
song joong ki
song hye kyo 
jang geun suk
lee jong suk
kim woo bin 
kim soo hyun
jun ji hyun
IU (sry not a of IU at alllll) 
but theyre all good at acting tho
29 days ago
SaranghaeOppa - 8 Posts
I loved loved LOVED Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchio but recently, his roles seemed to bug me. I don't know if it's too much aegyo or what but there's something about it that irks me.

But I still love him though. Idk, oppas make me cray lol
17 days ago
joannesmith - 91 Posts

Lee Kong Suk
Kim Woo Bin
Park Shin Hye

Park Hye Soo
Shin Se-Kyeong
Im Yoon Ah

All of above are over-rated.  The only 3 i "can't stand" watching though are the last 3. 

17 days ago
Panda - 394 Posts
Sung joon
16 days ago
Elle - 63 Posts
Lee Min Ho
I liked him in Personal Taste, but I was underwhelmed with Heirs ... I couldn't even finishe Boys before Flowers ... 
7 days ago
WednesHwang - 63 Posts
I can't feel Park Shinhye, Jang Geunseok and Hwang Jungeum. I agree with idol-turn-actors as well. However, although I didn't feel IU in most of the dramas she played, I believed her choice of role was bad, but her acting shone so much in The Producers.