C1oDPhOUoAIWK27.jpg

Name: Baek Sung Hyun

Name in Hangul: 백성현

Birthday: January 30, 1989

Instagram: @sunghyun0130

[source: Asian Wiki]

You may have not know him by his name but I'm pretty sure you've seen him in his dramas because he has a familiar face. And as I write this, I've been mind blown because of the sudden realizations I'm having right now. I've been watching korean dramas [again bec I stopped for a long time] since 2015. Through the years, I've been seeing familiar faces in different dramas, which still amuses me now. Baek Sung Hyun is an example and I would like to promote him more because he's been doing a good job in acting. *claps*

List of his dramas & movies can be found in here: http://asianwiki.com/Baek_Sung-Hyun

But here are his popular dramas [that I know] and probably you've seen him too just didn't notice or realize.

1. Stairway to Heaven

Park-Shin-Hye-Baek-Sung-Hyun.jpg

Yep, he was in this drama with Park Shin Hye. After 13 years, they got to reunite again in one drama called Doctors or Doctor's Crush.

2. Doctors

baek-sung-hyun-park-shin-hye-doctors-bts

Andddd this is them now. He was part of the popular drama last year called 'Doctors' starring Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won, Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Gyun Sang. He played the role of Dr. Jin's [Lee Sung Kyung] best friend.

3. My Love, Eun Dong

photo595554.jpg

In this melodrama, he played as the 20 year old Park Hyun Soo [played by Joo Jin Mo]. His love interest in here was Yoon So Hee who played as the 20 year old Ji Eun Dong [played by Kim Sa Rang].

4. Voice

voice0100197.jpg

This drama is currently airing and it's on their 8th episode. I think the show is currently airing as I type right now. I don't know actually but he plays a detective in here alongside with Jang Hyuk [can be seen in Beautiful Minds, Fated to love you, etc]. 

That's all I have today. Hope you look out for him in the future! He's one amazing actors. :)

xx kdrama trash