So I just have to say I'm a total Lee Dong Wook fan. 

I just wrote a blog post about him and Hotel King and Goblin https://dramaunnie.com/lee-dong-wook-hes-good-acto...

I just think out of all the actors I've seen he is my favourite and second in line would be Ji Chang Wook because they both seem so down to earth and honest and hilarious in their own ways

the first korean drama I watched was 'my girl' ^^ so I owe it to Lee dong wook that I got interested in some korean dramas after that ^^ 
I watched gong yoo in coffee prince, hes uite good too ^^ nobody can deny that .. 
I like Lee dong wook personality ( as shown on interviews and variety ) better , gong yoo seems a little bit arrogant (not too much but I feel there is a hint of that in his personality xD ) ... The only thing I don't like about lee dong wook is MAKEUP! god he puts too much ... but that's the case of every korean actor I guess ...
FYI : I couldn't finish goblin , was too cringy for me to watch with the long dialogue scenes and suffocating romance , I don't know if I'll ever pick it up again ... 
LDW has my heart and Gong Yoo makes it beat! ♥
Argh thats hard! i'll say gong yoo.....
Gong Yoo for sure! I like Dong Wook too but Gong is TOO much ♥
I love Gong Yoo since i watched Coffee Prince. This is the first drama I ever watched. But Lee Dong Wook was great in "Wild Romance. Both are so talended and handsome:)

This is like choosing between mom and dad...
I am torn! I love them both. 
cant decide, luv em both
cried at both of their fanmeets in hong kong... no idea y, mayb cuz i was so happy to see em...  and a highfive with LDW  MY HAND IS BLESSED
Lee Dong Wook all the way.
If I hadn't watched Goblin.Gong Yoo would have been my answer but after watching it,it's impossible to choose one. :D