Kim Jae Wook

Model, singer, actor...what isn't Kim Jae Wook? here is someone who you may or may not know. He's not a big name, but at the same time he is. It's rather hard to explain. Since he doesn't have a lot of drama roles it's possible you don't know him, or never really noticed him. However, he is someone who while doesn't really have main roles, plays the roles he has wonderfully. An example would be whom most fans call "Waffle Guy" from Coffee Prince. Or from his role in Antique Bakery as the manga's gay of demonic charm character.

Kim Jae Wook is the lead singer in his band The Walrus

He is currently serving in the military which started July 5, 200 for 21 months.

MDL link: http://mydramalist.com/actor/314/kim-jae-wook

Wiki link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jae-wook

Dramas
Ruler of Your Own World (2002): Ki Hong (band member)
Dal Ja's Spring (2007): Choon Ha (Tae Bong's Best Friend)
Coffee Prince (2007): No Sun Ki (Waffle Guy)
The Kingdom of the Winds (2008): Chu Bal So
Kimi no Kioku wo Boku ni Kudasai ~Pygmalion no Koi~ (2010): Kim Gyeon
Bad Guy (2010): Hong Tae Sung
Mary Stayed Out All Night (2010): Jung In

Movies
Antique Bakery (2008): Min Seon Woo
Save Me: Serial Killer

MV's
Seoul Witch-The Walrus
Ice Fortress-Dear Cloud

Books
Top Model (co author)
I really like when he starts talking in Japanese. I've seen him in Marry me Mary and Coffee Prince and he talks in Japanese in both ^^ But he looked better in Coffee Prince. I love is long hair XD
I love Kim Nam Gil and think he is one of the best actors working today. BUT in a drama with Kim Nam Gil as the lead, Bad Guy, I really think it was Kim Jae Wook who stole the show. He is amazing in that, and I hope he gets a lead role when he comes back from military service. He has earned it. Plus he is drop dead gorgeous.
Yay Kim Jae Wook fans! Most Asian drama fans don't seem to know him or the ones I've met. Makes me sad. But I love when he speaks Japanese too! So sexy. I thought he was a Halfie. And I also hope when he comes back safely from service that he gets a lead role too. And one where he GETS the girl and doesn't get slapped by his parents. Seriously, he gets slapped in almost all his dramas I think. XD
I thought he was released from military service this year, but I guess we have a while to go yet.
Yeah I think we have a few months left...*counts fingers* Yeah...we have a few more I think. But I hope he returns to the drama world. I read an article where he said he was losing himself in the acting world or something sad. D:
Man I love Kim Jae Wook. I hope he comes back to the drama when done with his service, which is like really soon isn't it?
If I have to say what I love about South Korea most, it would be Kim Jae Wook.
I love him I think he need chance to be lead actor <3
Omo! Nice to see a Kim Jae Wook thread at mydramalist.com ^_^ He doesn't seem to be getting enough love
No he doesn't, which is sad! He has so much potential. :3 And he definitely deserves a lead role when he comes back! One where he gets the girl. <3
I find that he is definitely under-rated. I really love him in Coffee Prince and Mary Stayed Out... I wanted him to get Mary... I fell in love with his perfect skin and eyes after watching Mary Stayed Out. I hope he will get lead role. He is one of those I wish to see more. ^-^
Me too! I hope when he comes back they give him a role like they gave Kim Nam Gil. He's just got some kind of aura around him that draws you in and his looks are unique from other people. Kind of like Philip Lee's or Yusuke Yamamoto's looks. Definitely under-rated as an actor. Gosh I need to stop gushing about him here but I can't help it. <3
UnboundDream wrote: Me too! I hope when he comes back they give him a role like they gave Kim Nam Gil. He's just got some kind of aura around him that draws you in and his looks are unique from other people. Kind of like Philip Lee's or Yusuke Yamamoto's looks. Definitely under-rated as an actor. Gosh I need to stop gushing about him here but I can't help it. <3

Hahaha! I know what you mean about gushing about him. When I was watching Mary Stayed Out, my best friend had to bear with my incessant text messages about how great his skin was, how great he was in the show, how i loved his eyes etc... Hahaha! I found a friend here. LOL!
Aish! You girls are keep reminding me of him! And I keep thinking of these