MDL Actor Profile[/URL]

Lee Jin Wook (이진욱) is a South Korean actor and model. He was born in September 16, 1981.

After dropping out of his Environmental Engineering course at Cheongju University to pursue acting, he made his debut in 2003 as a print model for Panasonic.

[U]Filmography

Dramas

[LIST]
[*]Resurrection (KBS2, 2005)
[*]Best Theater: 불량소녀 "Bad Girl" (MBC, 2005)
[*]Someday (OCN, 2006)
[*]Smile Again (SBS, 2006)
[*]Alone in Love (SBS, 2006)
[*]Air City (MBC, 2007)
[*]Glass Castle (SBS, 2008)
[*]Powerful Opponents a.k.a Formidable Rivals (KBS2, 2008)
[*]Before and After: Plastic Surgery Clinic (MBC, 2008)
[*]The Road Home (KBS1, 2009) cameo
[*]Myung-wol the Spy (KBS2, 2011)
[*]I Need Romance 2012 (tvN, 2012)
[*]Nine: Nine Times Time Travel(tvN, 2013)[/LIST]

Film
[LIST]
[*]My New Boyfriend (short film, 2004)[/LIST]

Variety shows
[LIST]
[*]My Style Road (OnStyle, 2008)
[*]Happy Together
[*]Family Outing (Eps. 11-12)
[*]Strong Heart (Eps. 125-126)[/LIST]

Music videos
[LIST]
[*]Jung Jae-hyung - 나 같은 사람이라면 (2002)
[*]Lim Hyung-joo - 하월가 ("Misty Moon") (2004)
[*]Ahn Jae-wook - 두루루 ("Doo roo roo") (2005)
[*]Kim Dong-ryool - 욕심쟁이 ("Grabber") (2007)[/LIST]

Awards
[LIST]
[*]2006 SBS Drama Awards: New Star Award (Alone in Love, Smile Again)
[/LIST]

I missed your threads!

Jeaniessi wrote: I missed your threads!

I had to come out of retirement long enough to make this one...lol

That's a lovely Lee Jin Wook Spam. <3
Well, he is sort of lovely. LOL and also...wouldn't it be funny if we just started spamming pictures of owls? Oorie Owl Wookie.
I found him quite amazing in Nine, he's a good actor and the writers gave his character a lot of charisma.
MoonLight wrote: I found him quite amazing in Nine, he's a good actor and the writers gave his character a lot of charisma.

He really stood out in Spy Myung Wol and even though that drama turned into a hot mess and I dropped it... I remembered him.

He was amazing in Nine. But Nine was pretty much amazing in every way. The writing, directing, editing and acting. I am glad he was cast in this. His acting clearly deserved a quality show like this. I hope this makes him really break out and get more leading man roles.
Jeaniessi wrote:
He was amazing in Nine. But Nine was pretty much amazing in every way. The writing, directing, editing and acting. I am glad he was cast in this. His acting clearly deserved a quality show like this. I hope this makes him really break out and get more leading man roles.

I can't agree with you more, Nine was awesome and I hope to see him soon in another good drama.

I like the pics btw :)
Jeaniessi wrote: He really stood out in Spy Myung Wol and even though that drama turned into a hot mess and I dropped it... I remembered him.

I was pretty much "Eric Who?" and then dropped it. But he made an impression back then too.
Ah so everyone's telling me to watch Nine next? Okay!!!
infiniti512 wrote: Ah so everyone's telling me to watch Nine next? Okay!!!

Don't let the fangirling fool you. This show is shamazing. Everything about it is win. Watch it! ;)
infiniti512 wrote: Ah so everyone's telling me to watch Nine next? Okay!!!

Jeaniessi wrote: Don't let the fangirling fool you. This show is shamazing. Everything about it is win. Watch it! ;)

Yes, watch it!
late reply... but idk what to say about his recent scandal, should i believe the news or not... dilemma.. nvm ill b w/ him till the end, fk what ppl say