Give 1 Kpop star or Actor/Actress you think is ugly but everyone else thinks otherwise. I think Kim hyun joong
No omg he's so pretty :3
LOL he was ugly on kiss playful and flowers before boys and he still is ugly
what the heck I ment playful kiss and boys before flowers
why u think hes ugly? im just curious? at least u must have ten good reason to bring this subject up....
LOL 1. I don't like his head it's too small 2. I don't like his eyes 3. I don't like his nose 4. I don't like his smile 5. I'm probably the only person who thinks his acting is awkward Okay I only have 5 reasons But I like his lips and his personality :p I just think his face is ugly (yeh yeh I know nobodies ugly but we all have out opinions)
if that so why need to bring this subject up.. you know what this means right!!!? war lol
Ugly? Seriously? I just checked ur profile and well as english is not ur native language, I can't blame you. Out of all the other possibilities, unattractive, not so good looking, you used the word ugly. I think that's where the problem begins. See, ugly is a word that can be used as an insult. It's the user of the word who gets insulted bcs it shows his/her lack of sensitivity. Just by reading the title of this thread one would assume a brainless teen has started it. What can you say to prove them wrong?
I think he was ugly just in flowers before boys
Well I don't think he is the most gorgeous men on the planet, but ugly? No he has something I can't lay my finger on in a positive way! And further more I really agree with Shaz. I think you are acting a bit rude maybe you could better stated it like 'which Korean actor do you find the least attractive?' that sounds so much better than saying ugly :).
LeejLicious wrote: Well I don't think he is the most gorgeous men on the planet, but ugly? No he has something I can't lay my finger on in a positive way!
And further more I really agree with Shaz. I think you are acting a bit rude maybe you could better stated it like 'which Korean actor do you find the least attractive?' that sounds so much better than saying ugly :).

agreed on u my friend.... we can't just say that words even if this guy is not appealing to ur own taste... thats not a pleasant sounds to hear... for example try to put yourself in his shoes and here i am saying the same thing about you? how does it feel.. hurtful right.. now what u need to do is correct your mistakes...
I can barely spell unattractive but thankyou I can now :p