Seo In Guk Official Website

Name: Seo In-Guk
Hangul: 서인국
Born: October 23, 1987
Birthplace: Ulsan, South Korea
Height: 180cm
Blood Type: B

Music

Seo In-Guk is a singer. He is a winner of Mnet's musical program "Superstar K". He has released a lot of digital singles, sung on OST's and released albums as well. I'm not going to list all his singles but..

His EP's (Albums)

Calling
Just Beginning
애기야 (Aegiya)
Perfect Fit

Movies

No Breathing | Nobeureshing (2013) - Won-Il
Police Family | Gyungchalgajog (2013) - son of crime organization family

Dramas

Master's Sun | Joogoonui Taeyang (SBS / 2013) - Kang Woo
Rascal Sons | Adeulnyeosukdeul (MBC / 2012-2013) - Yoo Seung-Gi
Reply 1997 | Eungdabhara 1997 (tvN / 2012) - Yoon Yoon-Je
Love Rain | Sarangbi (KBS2 / 2012) - Kim Chang-Mo (in the 1970s) / Kim Jeon-Seol (in 2012)

I think he's awesome. Here is some bonus awesomeness... A video from his song and K.Will's Please Don't which he stars in.

Tease Me

Please Don't by K.Will

Who else loves him? Feel free to spam lots of pictures. I know I am going to!
Oh! Hey giant picture. I'll edit that.
He didn't have his own thread before now...? o_0 Thanks for rectifying Jeanie!!
_Rosie wrote: He didnt has his own thread before now...? o_0

Thanks for rectifying Jeanie!!

I know! What's up with that? Ahh well... He does now. ♥ I wish I could convert all my kissy face screen shots from my Ipod to this thread.

PinkDiamond wrote: Nice. Dreamy eye'd SIG.

I agree. I don't want to get rid of that picture but it's hugenormous! I'll try to find the same one in a smaller size. He is dreamy. And those lips! LOL
I'm also really surprised he didn't have a discussion thread XD

Seo In Guk's brother:

Just kidding, that's Sungjae from BTOB, they look so alike!! They're not related at all
Can we just talk about lips for a second here? I mean... Lips!

Thud!
chappelle wrote: i'm also really surprised he didn't have a discussion thread xd
seo in guk's brother:

Just kidding, that's sungjae from btob, they look so alike!! They're not related at all

lmao!
I saw this Jeanie and thought of you....

credit: seoinguklove tumblr
infiniti512 wrote: I saw this Jeanie and thought of you....

credit: seoinguklove tumblr

aaaaannnnddd... I'm dead. <3
I have this weird thing about hotties with little quirks or imperfections.. (such as Shota's pock mark scar) With Seo In Guk it's his overbite. He has the cutest overbite! I love to watch him talk. I know... I'm weird. Whatever! He's hot.
Ummm... yeah... Sexy.

So nice!

He gives good face.
Jeanie you are magnificent !!!!!!! Those pics are just.....no words.....goes back to drool over them again :D
_Rosie wrote: Jeanie you are magnificent !!!!!!!

Those pics are just.....now words.....goes back to drool over them again :D

Thank you Rosie! :) Now it's someone else's turn! He needs more fans and more pics in here!

I think he's so crazy talented. You know how I like to fangirl but I don't just fangirl anyone. I listen to his music all the time and I really like his acting. Fell for him in Reply 1997. He was great.