haha sounds like a strange question, but I've noticed in some drama's it's so obvious the actor isn't feeling the emotion cause the rest of their face doesn't show it. For me, I loved Kim Woo Bin in School 2013. That was seriously.....ah! everything was so perfect. and in the interview he did after he was talking about how it actually did feel real and like it was happening to him. Also, I liked Jung Kyung Ho in Cruel City. I mean, he did look a little funny; but not everybody is beautiful when they cry and that's why I loved it. Felt real. So i'm curious, who do you think is the best at crying scenes?
Lee Sang Yeob - he was in Give Love Away (although I now officially hate that drama) everytime he cried, I cried with him. Ji Chang Wook is good Joo Won (if he is really crying hard he can look terrible and make you laugh b/c of how he looks but he is good) Kim Soo Hyun Jung Il Woo Kim Jae Won girls: Lee Da Hae
Lee Jun Ki Joo Won Park Yoo Chun Park Shin Hye (I don't care what you all say, I think she cries beautifully! :p)
Sawajiri Erika in 1 Litre of Tears. Oh, her cying scenes in that drama among many other too really tug at your heart. So heartwrenching. Also Ariel Lin in..well let's be honest all her work. Be it ISWAK or contemporary In Time With You, that woman cries like no other and remains to date my personal favourite actress who cries the best. :)
Hwang Jung Eum in Secret. You felt for her each time she broke down and finally released all the pain held inside. Also Joo Won is fantastic when it comes to the emotional scenes in dramas. He really gives his all to convey the emotions called for in the scene. Case in point Gaksital (Bridal Mask). In one particular moment, his crying/agony parts were so on point. To me, it almost felt like an intrusion to watch this on-fold on screen. As an actor he isn't afraid to look "ugly" or less appealing to make those scenes work.
Kim Soo Hyun hands down! And also Yeo Jin Goo! :D :D
There's many but the ones that first came to mind were Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Jong Suk, Joo Won, Kim Jae Wook, Jo Yoon Hee, Lee Jun Ki and Jung Kyung Ho. Ahh, I forgot Lee Seung Gi.
TObsessed wrote: Hwang Jung Eum in Secret. You felt for her each time she broke down and finally released all the pain held inside.

Not going to lie, I couldn't stand her crying. I blacklisted her after watching Secret and trying to choke through Can You Hear My Heart because I found her so annoying. I agree with you on Joo Won, though. I think he is outstanding.

Hsu Barbie and Moon Chae Won definitely move me when they cry on screen.

I think the worst crying award should go to Park Shin Hye, but that's probably because 90% of her on-screen time is crying or apologizing for something
Surprise-Lobotomy wrote: Not going to lie, I couldn't stand her crying. I blacklisted her after watching Secret and trying to choke through Can You Hear My Heart because I found her so annoying. I agree with you on Joo Won, though. I think he is outstanding.

Hsu Barbie and Moon Chae Won definitely move me when they cry on screen.

I think the worst crying award should go to Park Shin Hye, but that's probably because 90% of her on-screen time is crying or apologizing for something

Yes MCW is awesome, loved her in Nice Guy. Hsu Barbie's pretty good as well.

Personally, I feel PSH is overrated period, seems like a nice person but a subpar actress. I always want to skip her crying scenes.
Just two.
Kim Soo Hyun:
iybcjht1gq3d6rdnkf7c.gif  289968899b5cbeeecfa21eca4a8317f6ceb1f69a

and

Seo In Guk:
maxresdefault.jpg (Didn't find any gifs -_- but he cryies in 'The King's Face' very much :) )
I'm surprised that JO IN SUNG isn't on here. I was bawling during "It's Okay, That's Love". So so good. He also was a crying mess in "The Winter the Wind Blows".

feat.png
Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk
Park Bo Young
tumblr_mixbhpER2R1qadpido7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_nuxr8huaZZ1qaxltr_500.gif
Moon Chae Won
tumblr_m8dbpacXWb1qzhk8ro1_400.gif
large.gif
The best of all, for me hehe~
Gong Hyo Jin
Jo In Sung
Lee Jong Suk
Lee Jun Ki
Jun Ji Hyun
Gong Hyo Jin, she is such a good actress. She basically gets into the character and their life, and she doesn't care if she looks ugly or sounds like a dying whale. It so realistic. She does her best to provide you with the feeling that her character is real and the drama you are watching is real. Which is hard imo. 

Ex. 1

ex. 2