Hello Baby

KBS?s ?Hello Baby? is a popular reality show which hires idols to babysit young children ? many of whom are new to the experience ? and records their hilarious adventures.--allkpop

Season One
[LIST]
[*]Moms: Girls' Generation
[*]No. of episodes: 22
[*]Original Run: June 23, 2009 ? November 17, 2009
[*]Baby(babies): Cho Kyung San/Male/ Born in 2008
[/LIST]

Season Two
[LIST]
[*]Dad(s): Shinee
[*]No. of episodes: 12 full length episodes with a bonus episode showing deleted clips from filming.
[*]Original Run: January, 2010 ? April, 2010
[*]Baby(babies): Jung Yoogeun/Male/ October 25, 2007
[/LIST]

Season Three
[LIST]
[*]Moms: T-ara
[*]No. of episodes: 12
[*]Original Run: November 2010-
[*]Baby(babies): The Moon brothers: Mason, Mavin and Maden
[/LIST]

Season Four
[LIST]
[*]Moms: Sistar
[*]Dad(s): SuJu's Leeteuk
[*]Original Run: September 2, 2011-
[*]Baby(babies): Kyumin/Male
[/LIST]

Season Five
[LIST]
[*]Dad(s): MBLAQ
[*]Original Run: January 19, 2012- April 2012
[*]Baby(babies): Leo, Lauren, and Dayoung.
[/LIST]
I've seen all of season two, it was so cute and funny. That was how I first learned of the group SHINee. I watched the first two episode of season 3, but never got around to finishing it. I would like to see all of the seasons eventually, but I'm not sure if all can season one can be found. I tried finding them once, but could only find clips, I didn't spend much time searching though...
The only one I've seen was season two with SHINee! It was also how I learned all of their names :p Haha. I thought it was really hilarious and adorable! Looking forward to MBLAQ's season (:
How did I miss that the first episode of Hello Baby S5 is subbed!?!??! Jejeje I'm gonna go watch it now. Lee Joon <3
Am i the only one who disliked Hello Baby with girls. The best Season out of all of the previous one was SHINee. And this season is sure to be epic with MBLAQ. And the babies are Euroasian, their just so gorgeous *.*
xXMzSmilesXx wrote: Am i the only one who disliked Hello Baby with girls. The best Season out of all of the previous one was SHINee. And this season is sure to be epic with MBLAQ. And the babies are Euroasian, their just so gorgeous *.*

I agree I liked Shinee's Season 2 the best

The babies are so pretty!

There's one half Canadian (She's already called the 4D princess or something like that...lol)
There's one half Vietnamese
There's one half French, he's so cute....lol

It seems I might like this one too. I was already laughing at all the crazy things the guys were doing. MBLAQ <3
Find it, Watch it, Like it, Love it \(^_^)/

From all the Hello Baby season i've watched, The SHINee's boy is the greatest.

But my guess in Hello Baby season 5. The babies / kids are the cutest ever :D

I saw the interaction between Yang SeungHo & Lauren (4D princess) are the greatest. Cuteness overloaded!!!!!
He loves his dal. Cuz the only woman in his family is his Mom. He's so happy after meeting Lauren's dad when he said:"Maybe my daughter." & SeungHo said: "Maybe your daughter. Thank You. Ttal~ (daughter) ㅋㅋㅋ hahaha." walk away bouncing happily with brightest smile :D

When SeungHo found 1st ttal & she gave a kiss, but turned out the false one, but however that girl was pretty cute xD

All i've seen that Lee Joon & Mir loves to play around on snow while looking for their kids xD

Wow more than 80.000 people have watched season 5 daebak!!! \(^_^)/
MBLAQ’s Lee Joon fails to impress a little girl with his muscles

MBLAQ‘s Lee Joon is known for making the ladies swoon with just a simple flex of his muscles. But it seems like he’s met his match in a little girl named Dayoung.

On January 26th, KBS JOY will air a new episode of ‘Hello Baby Season 5‘ – a reality show that sees the members of MBLAQ become proxy parents to three young children.

Lauren and Dayoung, two of the little girls on the show, both seem to favor MBLAQ’s G.O. As such, Dayoung couldn’t hide her jealousy when she saw G.O. playing with Lauren.

Noticing how upset Dayoung was, Lee Joon took it upon himself to try and cheer her up with his “muscle aegyo”. Unfortunately for him, Dayoung looked less than impressed with his musculature, and even scrunched up her face.

Check out the full scene when the episode airs at midnight on January 26th KST!

Source + Image: TV Daily via Nate
I saw that, but I gotta applaud Lee Joon since he went to her when he saw her alone. Everyone seems to love Lauren so much because she's so bright (as in happy and outgoing and pleasing). I myself am guilty of just going "Awww, how cute!" (And I don't even like kids). Dayoung seems to be a little less outgoing than Lauren. But I totally see Lee Joon as a dad, even if he's goofy. I just finished watching Ep. 3, I saw it raw. Can I just please ask them to remove Leo and leave them with the two little girls? That kid is such a brat. I don't care how very cute he is (physically). All he does is hit people, yell, be a brat and then when scolded, cry or just cry. And who else wanted to smack Mir on the back of the head when he did that to Dayoung at the end of this episode? I know I did. And Lee Joon (you had to see his face when Mir did it), once again, is the first one who goes to calm her. Lee Joon is my favorite MBLAQ member and I didn't think it was possible for me to like him more than I already did, but it was possible after all. <3<3<3<3 My two favorite dads are SeungHo and Lee Joon.
Leo is A-DO-RA-BLE!! since they made him laugh, i cant keep my eyes off of him. and Lauren is such a cutey too. especially because she can entertain the guys and th viewers as well. And Daeyoung will come around eventually i think ^^ My favourite dads are GO, Thunder and Seungho
G.O. is looking for a mother for MBLAQ’s ‘Hello Baby’ children

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120208_mblaq.jpg[/IMG]

Attention all A+’s, MBLAQ member G.O. is looking for a mother to look after their ‘children’.

The singer shared the above photo via his official Twitter page on February 8th and wrote, “[I]Looking for someone to be a mother to the kids!

He was referring to the children that they’re are looking after on their infant diary program, ‘Hello Baby‘.

In the photo, his fellow members Mir, Seungho, and Thunder looked charmingly towards the camera, trying to convince their fans to apply for the open position. Baby Da Young who sat on Mir’s lap made a hilarious facial expression that evoked laughter amongst netizens.

Fans who read G.O.’s tweet showed explosive interest in the job writing, “Baby Mama? HERE!”, “ME! I can cook and I love kids!”, and more.

In related news, the boys who are currently filming KBS Joy‘s ‘MBLAQ’s Hello Baby’ even handed out flyers in Gangnam in an attempt to find a mother for their three children.

Any of our readers up for the job?

Source & Image: G.O.’s Twitter |via: allkpop
I read that last night. I laughed at Da Young's face and Lauren loves the camera...jejejeje
Where do you watch this subbed?
Jeaniessi wrote: Where do you watch this subbed?

I sent you a link for MBLAQ's Season. But if you look around, I think the other 4 Seasons are there. I know the 4th Season.