hey guys i was watching unexpected you ep 38 today and got a flashback off a drama i watched and since then i cant stop to think about that drama!
BUT the big problem is that i only remeber a short scene so i cant remember which drama that is i looked at my list but couldnt find it because the short intros dont tell about this scene.. i need your help..

in this drama there is the main guy he was brought up in orphanage and he had something like a sponsor but not in a bad way she is a woman who does many good things because in the past she did something not so good. those two are nephew and aunt i think and he received many lertters from her which helped him alot to become a decent person i think university professor or something with a rehearsal room! I think he is trying to unravel his past or so and his aunt supports him even though she could get hurt because of that!

i hope you guys can help me haha i hope i can sleep tonight!

The only drama I can think of that comes close is: http://mydramalist.com/9288-youre-all-surrounded
But I suppose you're looking for a drama that's a bit older. Do you remember when you watched it (which year).
Sounds lie "You are all surrounded" to me also.