Which one do u prefer guys and why ? 

These dramas have similar plot so everyone is comparing them now , there was even  question of plagiarism but well what are u thoughts guys ?

For me , as i'm watching both of them , i would go for Kill Me Heal me alllllllll the wayyyyyy ! Why ? Well first comes the acting , Ji sung is brilliant and Jung Eum too . Like he portrayes 7 personnalities perfectly making me go fom sadness and tears to laughter JI SUNG DAEEEBAK ! Then the plot , like its so interesting , the mistery behind Oh Ri On , their past , how Do Hyun will overcome his disease and the chemistry between Do Hyun or Se Gi haha and Ri Jin is PERFECT  !!

For hyde , jekyll and i , although Hyun Bin is soooo cute ( im in love with Robin ) but some scenes are so overacted and i dont like Ha Ji Min as an actress , she is not good at acting for me , and the role doesnt suit her . Well , i'll still keep on watching it and i hope it improves in the next eps .

Kill me, Heal Me!!! The chemistry between the actors is better. Idk. 
Okay so I am not watching Jekyll Hyde and me yet so I cant compare them. I like Heal Me Kill Me a lot and its getting better. That said I really love Hyun Bin.
I chose kill me heal me because the plot interesting. and I think Hyde, Jekyll me the plot is rather boring. But it was fine to fill my free time: D
Kill me heal me is amazing so far!!!! I love how good ji sung portrays each of his personalities
yes kill me heal me SLAYS. <3

I love the main actor Ji Sung and the writers of the show are also very well prepared
kill me heal me is really worth watching!
Team YOO NA all the way!! lol Hyde, Jekyll isn't bad but kill me, heal grabbed my attention from the start to the end.
Hyde,Jekkyl Me...Kill me heal me sorry but for me is trash...nothing interesting and boring
Kill Me Heal Me is the best!
KMHM, hands down. Reason? JI SUNG. Plus the OST, story, comedy, side characters, second male lead and chemistry between the leads - all around wonderful :D
Kill Me Heal Me <3 Cast Crew Story everything was Great!!
Hyde, Jekyll, Me, I enjoyed, whereas Kill Me Heal Me I just found boring and predictable and all the screaming was annoying, although Ji Sung was great in his role(s).
I haven't seen Hyde, Jekyll, Me yet but I don't really expect much from it once I get around to watching it. However, I just finished Kill Me, Heal Me, and was completely disappointed. It took me the longest to get into and by the time I was I was just ready for it to end. I think I would have liked it more if it wasn't 20 episodes and it seemed to make less sense to me as it continued on (though I don't know if that's because I wasn't completely paying attention). That female lead though, annoyed me to no end, Ji Sung as expected was amazing and I thought the second male lead was adorable.
I watched hyde jekyll me untill ep 17 but I cant keep watching KMHM -dont know why- , even though ji sung is good I dont like main actress that much. For Hyde jekyll me I can say it gave me headache because I couldn't find solution for three of them thats why I prefer don't watch end of it - I scared it couldn't satisfied me-