Thanks guys you have helped me a lot ==D I will watch some of them, again thanks a lot :)
I think that Mama is the OP of tear jerking kdramas. The romance is cute, the actors are cute, and the story made me cry for 24 hours straight,
enjoy! (24 episodes)

Also, if you like Jdramas and want to try a crime show tear jerker check out Ouroboros, I finished it today and I cried a lot the last 5 episodes or so. It was beautiful. (10 episodes)
You want a K-drama that will make you cry?  Or, one that "tugs at your heart" … that will make you react in a very emotional way.  Either way, I highly recommend Sorry, I Love You.
I cried a good few times in you who came from the stars and moon embraces the sun! Must be Kim soo hyun affect or something..
ITA w/The Moon Embracing the Sun. I usually don't do period dramas, but that one is really good. And sad.
Well, I think I've cried at least once in every dramas I've seen lol
But I would recommend Love rain. I watched it last summer and it made me cry so many times. The music, the storyline, everything. Good drama :)
I've never really cried watching dramas but was pretty close to breaking into tears for these:
Cain and Abel
Sorry I Love You
It's Okay, Daddy's Girl
That winter the wind blows (sad, and teary at times)
Winter Sonata
Scent of the woman
You who came from the stars (last 2 episodes I cried like a baby)
Autumn in my heart
Snow Queen
Stairway to Heaven
Invisible Man Choi Jang Soo
Tree of Heaven
Glass shoes
Endless Love (Autumn Love story)
Bad Love
1000 promises
Bad Guy
A Love to Kill
Princess Man
Summer Scent
Spring Waltz
Cinderella Sister
King of Baking: Kim Tak Goo
Sang Doo, Let’s Go To School
Can You Hear My Heart?
Time Between Dog And Wolf
Winter Bird
Wonderful Life
Sad Love Story
Jumong
Miss Ripley
Queen Seon Duk
Lavender
Women of the Sun
Man's Story
Painter of the Wind
Kingdom of the Winds
If in Love like them
It's Ok Daddy Girl
New Heart
Single Daddy in Love
What happened in Bali
Que Sera Sera
90 Days of Love
I am sorry I love you
Angel Eyes
Secret
Secret Garden (funny and towards the end I cried a lot) 

Japanese drama that will make you cry like a baby is 1 LITRE OF TEARS

City Hunter (i really cried A LOT on ep 19)
Doctor Stranger
Pinocchio
Faith

It’s not a Korean Drama, but if you’re willing to give it a try then ‘1 litre of tears’ is a great, emotional  Drama.