WE GOT MARRIED series

This discussion has been closed.

Last week I started to watch WE GOT MARRIED series. I am glad they have them on DRAMACOOL. I really enjoy this reality show a lot. Anyone of you like it? What do you think about this? The series are super silly sometimes, another times it brings me to tears. I know it's only an act, but what do you take of these? Do you think we should treat this topic as game, or should it be taken more seriously or are we playing with word marriage too much? So far none of the couples in it ended up together in real life. What is your honest opinion of WGM? 
It is a fun but sometimes boring show. I do a lot of fast forwarding if I don't like a particular couple. I haven't seen all the episodes, so it is not on my must watch list like Running Man. But I do admit I am looking forward to seeing Sungjae on the show next month :P I think I like We Got Married Global Edition a little bit more--maybe because of the English lol
I have not watched Running Man yet. It's on my list. I just need 48 hrs in 24 hrs day to catch up :) As for the WGM Global Ed. I wish they have continued it and not stop after season 2.  By the way WGM s.1,2,4 are and Global are all available free to watch @ dramacool  I love that site! 
We already have a thread for this show in the Korean Forum. Please make sure to search forums before making duplicate threads. :)

Go here!