Worst KDRAMA You've Ever Watched?

This discussion has been closed.

This will be interesting. Hehe.

Absolutely 100% without a doubt ... Temptation.
Going by my lowest score in MDL for a Kdrama I actually completed and did not drop it has to be Ooh Lala Spouses and Playful Kiss
It's between My Secret Hotel and Hyde Jekyll, Me
Dream High both seasons
Mary Stayed out All Night (>_<)
Heirs
Heartstrings
Master's Sun
Playful Kiss (I disliked the concept)
Hyde Jekyll, Me (fI disliked everything, from acting to story)
Can you hear my heart (the main female lead was just an idiot)
4335_PassionateLove_Slider.jpg
Passionate Love. 

First off, Look at the poster.... It was so freaking misleading. You'd think it's about those two on the poster and about their love. OMG! The leads are complete idiots. I liked the main guy when he was younger, he looked more smart but when he got older, it was like he became stupid. I hated the parents. I hated the plot. I just couldn't take it anymore. I had stopped at episode 6 but then I was like, let me continue to see if it would get better... NOPE!!!! Dropped it at episode 20. All the crap that went on in the drama just turned me off and got me so pissed. It was a waste of my time. >_<  If I could, I'd rename the drama Passionate Hate!
Hmmm... I would have to say Doctor Stranger. Beyond awesome beginning turned into a angsty chase around love story that made you hate the main guy for being so pathetic and hate the main girl for being such a jerk...and lets just ignore that it was supposed to be a medical show...and also lets ignore a plot line that actually makes sense. I was so terribly disappointed. :'(
That I somehow managed to complete: I do, I do.
That I dropped but nearly finished: Mary stayed out all night.
High school king of savvy... it was so bad?? Seo in Guk was very good (i managed to finish this drama only bc of him) but overall i think it was terrible. the main actress/character (bc it is probably fault of both - acting and writing) was superbad
Personal Taste. One word. RUBBISH. 
School 2013 (so. damn. boring.) with Hyde, Jekyll, Me running a close second.