Curious about other's thoughts on some of the newer dramas...

HIGH SOCIETY

MASK

MY LOVE EUN-DONG

HWAJUNG

THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE

HIGH SOCIETY - I was so bored by the first two episodes I stopped watching, but I hear it gets better so will probably pick it back up at some point. I happen to love UEE, so I will watch for her.

MASK - Haven't watched it yet.

MY LOVE EUN-DONG - I like it so far. They have good chemistry and I like the plot, even though it is pretty emotional.

HWAJUNG - Haven't watched it yet.

THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE - I'm kind of iffy on this one. I'm a total Lee Jinwook fangirl, and I like Ha Jiwon well enough, but they seem stiff or uncomfortable or awkward or something. IDK what it is exactly, but something feels "off" to me. I'm basically sticking with it for LJW .
HIGH SOCIETY ~ I really like UEE and Sung Joon.. the story line is ok, but unless it goes really south I'll keep watching. 

MASK ~ Meh so far.. ( I keep promising myself I won't drop anymore dramas)

MY LOVE EUN-DONG ~ I agree with what you said

HWAJUNG ~ If you like historical dramas this is really good. I  might wait til it finishes up before I continue watching.. it's hard to wait a week for the next episode.. I'm a eat the whole bag of Oreo's at once kind of girl.

THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE ~ Still too soon for me to say. 

I was thinking after I posted this.. that I needed to be careful not to say too much and spoil it for anyone. 

HIGH SOCIETY - It's pretty average I guess. Nothing special about it.

MASK - Well...I do love dark dramas but it's just okay.

MY LOVE EUN-DONG - It's actually pretty good but I find it a bit too slow-paced for me.

HWAJUNG - I haven't watched this yet. I'm not really into Korean historical dramas.

THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE - Hmmm...comparing to the Taiwanese version, Ha Ji Won's role is really immature (although she is her 30s) and acting all cute. It's so-so for now.
High Society is getting better. Although the second female lead is a bit annoying, I can't help but like the her love interest. All in all it's improving each episode, I'm sure it won't be a favorite drama for me, but one that is worth watching the weekly episodes.
HIGH SOCIETY: This drama is boring, and whenever I feel like it's going somewhere it gets pigeonholed. I don't think I'll be watching other dramas by the same writers ever again. It was 11 episodes of complete and utter mess and now that it's finally near the end it's slightly clearing up. Honestly, a big disappointment.

MASK: When this first came out I was on a melodrama hiatus of sorts. But I picked it up the week before last and have marathoned my way up to its current episode. The story is dark and interesting and it's (at least for me) gotten even better throughout the storyline. 

MY LOVE EUN-DONG: If I'm being honest it's not really a story for me. I stopped watching after one episode.

HWAJUNG: I go through periods with this drama. Sometimes it's so well done and the script is so great and the actors are so believable, and other times it just falls a bit flat. But episodes 28-30 are superbly done and overall so far I've enjoyed this drama.

THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE: This biggest thing I have to say about this drama is that it is much better than the original. The other got bogged down by inconsistencies and always fell really flat for me. The actors are what really bring this drama to life me. I believe them and what they say as their characters.
I gave up on " My love-Eun-Dong" and "The time were not in love"... but I'd have to agree the rest are still just meh. I have however started watching " SCHOLAR WHO WALKS THE NIGHT" and "OH MY GHOST"..... They make it a long week until the next episode. Admittedly I like both the male leads in each drama... not to mention nemesis in SWWTN. 
I absolutely agree. The three dramas that are really bringing it for me right now are "OH MY GHOST", "SCHOLAR WHO WALKS THE NIGHT", and "I REMEMBER YOU". The rest kind of fell flat. Oddly enough these were the dramas I wasn't expecting to like that much. 
High society. Super boring. Skip watched all the way. Only watch second leads parts
mask. Super good. Intense emotions feels. Awesome acting. 
the time we were not in love. Can't compare to the tw version. 

I highly recommend Oh my ghost, scholar who walks the night cuz super adorable n rush of emotions feelssssssss n chemistry between leads. I love them. 
Ahhh I forgot " I REMEMBER YOU"...  it good right?! I was actually chopping at the bit waitug for OMGHost and SWWTN... to start.  After last weeks eps both dramas could have ended and still left me smiling. They are both that good. 
Last_Korean_Drama_2015_20939_poster.jpgYong_Pal_cast_jo_hyun_jae.png

Thought I'd throw LAST and YONG PAL into the mix.... I like them both ALOT...... LAST  I like better...but I can't help but like YONG PAL because of Joo Won.. he's such a cutie. I'd recommend both, they aren't the lovely dovey type of dramas, but they still have love interests in them, plus decent plots.
Yong Pal is great... even without next week's preview.... sniff sniff
"SHE WAS PRETTY"..... without any spoiler's... I'm just going to say ...Hwang Jung-Eum is a psycho in this drama. When all the other characters are relatively normal, it doesn't make sense to over act the one character for the sake of what you know will be a  contrast of their being at the end of the drama. I don't normally dismiss a drama after 2 episodes..but I'm not sure I can follow through with this one. 
"Last" is a very good drama! I loved it from beginning to end.
"She Was Pretty" even started right and I'm loving.
HIGH SOCIETY - I was never able to get into it. I tried, I really did, but no. It was just bad.

MY LOVE EUNDONG - I ended up giving up on this one too. It got way too twisted and dramatic and I ended up disliking everyone so I dropped it.

THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE - This one didn't hold my attention either. I've never given up on so many dramas in a row. 

SHE WAS PRETTY - I want to watch this because I really enjoy Park Seojoon and Siwon, but I'm gonna wait until more episodes are out and subbed before I dive into that one. I hope it's not terrible. I've been in such a drama slump lately.