Jeaniessi wrote: Gah! Is that Ma Ru Oppa?! I'm still not watching this. LOL

Jejeje... Ma Ru oppa and Boong Do (QIHM <- you'll see what all the fangirling is about if you watch it. QIHM is a must see. :D)
LisNoir wrote: Jejeje... Ma Ru oppa and Boong Do (QIHM <- you'll see what all the fangirling is about if you watch it. QIHM is a must see. :D)

Dang it! That is another one on my list I need to start. QIHM... I am so freaking behind! Stupid move.
Crazy4You wrote: Doesn't really sound like something I really want to watch - haha so I'm not going to add (:

Me neither :D
Is it just me that thinks maybe that story about his dad being a chaebol might have been a lie told by his mom lol I loved the first ep with his mom & dad & how they meet. I wonder who plays his dad that guy is GAWJUSS!!!
I WATCHED THIS! :p i know this might sound bad but i actually was more interested in the second two leads rather than the main couple lol (although the main couple were interesting too) `and its not like usual dramas where the girls fight over the the main guy/ they both fall in love with him hehe :D it was refreshing :)
RainFlower wrote: Is it just me that thinks maybe that story about his dad being a chaebol might have been a lie told by his mom lol

I loved the first ep with his mom & dad & how they meet. I wonder who plays his dad that guy is GAWJUSS!!!

Would this be him?
RainFlower wrote: Is it just me that thinks maybe that story about his dad being a chaebol might have been a lie told by his mom lol

I loved the first ep with his mom & dad & how they meet. I wonder who plays his dad that guy is GAWJUSS!!!

I think it might be bullpoopie his omma told him too.

He did look gawjuss...lol

christypop wrote: Would this be him?

Oh my....jejejeje
christypop wrote: Would this be him

LisNoir wrote:
He did look gawjuss...lol
Oh my....jejejeje

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am lost for words wow!!!!

I hope they bring him back in flashbacks or something LOOL
RainFlower wrote: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am lost for words wow!!!!

I hope they bring him back in flashbacks or something LOOL

Jajajaa....na du!
I shared his hotness on KB thread :D
i'm watching this drama only and ONLY for Ji Hyun Woo <3...had it not been for him, i would have dropped it in it's first episode...i just want to get it over with since i've already wasted so much time on it..last few eps left *fingerscrossed*... both the female leads grate on my nerves..uggghhh hate them both..hate hate hate their animated/exaggerated expressions!!! NGM i feel is again wasted in this drama...i hope and wish he gets a better (meatier) role next time...
Good drama. I enjoyed it. And the cast was great too!
ayeaye2011 wrote: I WATCHED THIS! :p i know this might sound bad but i actually was more interested in the second two leads rather than the main couple lol (although the main couple were interesting too) `and its not like usual dramas where the girls fight over the the main guy/ they both fall in love with him hehe :D it was refreshing :)

Me too. I was more interested in the second leads story than the main. I've always liked Lee Si Young and she did her character justice in this. Her character was crazy, weird but still loveable that would have otherwise been plain annoying.
I'm on ep 16 and like it so far. It doesn't have the greatest reviews but so far I can't understand why. It even has some differences from most Korean romcoms (the main guy is not a jerk who becomes nice, the 2nd girl is annoying but is also kind of sweet instead of just being evil and annoying). I like the supporting characters a lot too. Plus, Ji Hyun Woo...and didn't I mention Ji Hyun Woo....oh, and the awesomeness that is Ji Hyun Woo! He sings and plays guitar a lot in this too, which, BONUS! I needed a Ji Hyun Woo fix while he is in the military so this hit the spot. I'd watch him read the phone book so no matter how the last 4 eps pan out, I won't complain.
I loved BOTR when I started watching it. Ji Hyun Woo played such an amazing lead guy. But them somehow in the end I felt like 20 eps were a bit too long and they should have cut it down to 16. I was slightly disappointed with the ending but still its a good drama and I'd still recommend it to anyone. Btw, I get what you mean with the supporting characters. Bu Tae Hee is awesome! :)