Just curious what people think of the new Drama LAST... not the typical Korean Drama... (well typical I suppose if it involves a Chaebol... or an evil mom of sort... the poor second male lead you wished was the male lead) .....

I've been watching it... really good. I like the 3 male leads... so really that was the" watch me" invitation. It's nice because it's interesting and is not like any other drama I've seen so far. I'm a hopeless romantic...and although this has the love interests.. the story line is about romance. I've got Oh my Ghost and Scholar who walks the night.. any more romance would put me over the edge ;-)
I'm watching it too I'm on ep 5 and I like it so far 
I am also watching it. Like Zan I am on ep 5. 
The cast is really good and I like the drama a lot. It's interesting so far
I feel like so many things have already happened and I hope it will stay this way until the end!
Well you won't be disappointed with ep 6. It's really good and the preview for 7 is going to make this week long. 
I just finished ep 6 and this show is definitely getting better ,,,  now I just can't wait
Lol... glad I'm not the only one. 
This drama is so good. I totally can't wait for next weeks episodes :3
I agree.... I like the fact that it's so different from some of the other dramas I've watched. I feel like I have my hand in so many "Drama Cookie Jars" right now... LAST... YONG PAL... OH MY GHOST... SCHOLAR WHO WALKS THE NIGHT... SAVE THE FAMILY... A DAUGHTER JUST LIKE YOU...HWAJUNG.... not to mention  I HAVE A LOVER THAT'S COMING OUT, and ALL ABOUT MY MOM that will be airing soon..... Tssss Drama gluttony ;-)
Hahaha that is a lot :D
Mrs. Cop is also quite nice ;)
hahaha I would never be able to mix all of these at once 
I'm only watching Yong Pal , last and oh my ghost ... all other dramas are on hold XD
Yea... needed a little distraction just now... Good way to zone out. 
I wonder what praying mantis's relationship is with Heung Sam and how he got to this position. Him not being part of the soul 7 makes me want to know more about his background.
I'm thinking he is someone he rescued in some way or another?  I still need to watch the episode 8. 
Episode 8 was really good.... Praying Mantis... way too cool.