I was thinking that there are a bunch of networks, and each one seems to bring joy to a specific audience group ,so which network do you like the best and has your favorite dramas?^^

tvN is really good lately.

SBS has a lot of stuff I'm interested in based on promo material but it always ends up being a bit of 'hit or miss' -thing. And a mostly a 'miss' at that.

JTBC is also a plus in my books when choosing stuff to watch.

For variety shows... Mm, I actually don't have a favourite. All the major channels produce shows I like to watch. ^^'
Yeah, tvN has been crazy good lately. They show creativity and good writing :) 
Specially Oh my ghost...Soo good ! hehe
SBS and MBC, but I don't care much about the network when I'm gonna watch a drama so... I'm just not very into OCN's dramas...
tvN is best right now for me. But SBS is where most of my favourites are from. XD
kbs (both drama and variety) and tvn for me :3
few of mbc dramas maybe
and lately i think jtbc works for me, too.
sbs is a bit miss for me since hyde and jekyll. i hope yongpal would be good though!
I almost always love mbc and kbs2 dramas :D also tvn has some really funny ones! I'm usually not a fan of sbs 
Most kdramas I love are from SBS, and that's also where Running Man is from so definitely SBS for me o/
I have many drama that I love from TvN..for me is a very good channel, the drama that produce is very original and fresh. Then I like also KBS2 and sometimes MBC ... I see also drama from SBS, but the most of are boring for me, then i give up. 
To be brutality honest,IMHO Tvn and OCN are the only stations that show dramas with original stories. Especially OCN they have really been killing it this year. I'm at the point where I refuse to watch dramas from kbs and sbs.I refuse to watch kbs and sbs because they are either dragging or just Eye candy. Thats just my opinion I've been watching dramas for 4 years.
@nick what drama would you recommend from OCN ? I havent able to watch drama from that network yet 
I think your favorite network goes hand in hand with your preferred genre.

If you're a mystery, detective genre lover like me, for sure you will love OCN. They are good in this genre even though I personally think that they adapt Japanese style drama which is episodic and on continuous Season, but there's no harm in it, they do it good. I really like God's Quiz and I'm still waiting for the Season 5. (OCN Chebal!!!)

TVN is good on romantic comedy genre they have "real kisses" which us viewers really loved to watch ( we got tired of those "no-reaction/wide-eyed open kisses with no response...kekeke!!!)

JBTC is good on variety shows, they are creative and full of new learning like Abnormal Summit.

SBS, MBC and KBS still produce or should I say able to get good dramas for their time slot, but I think they are still into classic style dramas and makjangs whch are good if you are the type that enjoy them.

Overall it's depends on one's taste. :) So let's enjoy them all....
@darkangel662008 I completely agree with your response pretty much wrote it better than me lol
If I see that the drama is on tvN I'm clicking that! xD Most of my favourites aired on tvN. (OCN is also another I like.) 
I've become pretty attached to a lot of OCN and tvN dramas in my drama life to the point just seeing the names is likely to have me watching the drama. The only variety shows I've really watched a lot are Running Man and Hello Baby, so I guess it's a mix of KBS and SBS for that one. :')