Most of us have already watched the very best shows in the top list, but maybe they choose dramas according to there rating and this is so wrong cause there is a serious rating problem in this site.

People rate shows not neutrally but, according to their own perspective neglecting any good thing in it if they don't like the whole idea:

EX: Sad Melodramas always get underrating because most of people want the dramas to be happy!!!

Actually, I prefer Melo the most cause it gives a serious feeling but also I give comedies and sarcastic dramas the rating neutrally.

I made a list about best underrated dramas I think it's even better than some of silly overrated dramas :

1- Full House (2004) : Can't even imagine how some people had a heart to give it just 7.7 !!!

2- In Time With You (2011) : My very best romance drama although it had 8.3 rating but still underrated compared to other higher rated dramas

3- Crazy For You (2007) : 7.3 really can't believe it is really heartwarming and emotions swinger drama it shouldn't have be treated like this!

4- A Love To Kill (2005) : Really unfair for this masterpiece melo yes it is sad but it is outstanding why can't people rate properly!! 

5- Shark (2013) : I believe this one deserve a higher rating the story and details are extremely powerful

6- 9 End 2 Outs (2007) 

I hope people who agree with me to share some dramas they see it deserve higher ratings

Thanks.

so far i think i have seen too many overrated dramas so the only one that comes into my mind is Cinderellas sister. I really liked this one and i come back to it from time to time and watch at least few episodes. However i dont think i have ever actually checked its mdl page so i was kinda shocked when i did so some time ago. This drama is wayyyy better that 7,1. It is good melo with great actors. The only think i would change is its lenght?? i think 16 episodes instead of 20 would be perfect
I agree that 9 Ends 2 Outs is far too underrated in MDL. The male and female leads are realistic. The plot does make sense. It is not overly hung up on one true love concept and it discussed about the dilemma between becoming a couple and may sacrifice friendship in the meantime or continue to be friends because friendship may last longer. I really enjoy the at times comedic, sometimes mature and overall heartwarming drama. It is one of the best friend turned lovers drama.

Ps: male lead (Lee jung jin) looks like a mature version of Song Joong Ki. Eye candy.