Can you please tell me about Web Drama? The good one. I have been watching Love cell season 1 and 2, We broke up, 

Sweet Temptation and currently watching Because It's The First Time. Any other recommendation?

Jenius
Love Me if You Dare
Both are very good
One Sunny Day
Dr. Ian
Dream Knight
After School: Lucky or Not
Be Arrogant
Please Remember, Princess
Ma Boy
Noble, My Love
i have seen noble my love, another parting, vampire flower and aftermath
im my ptw list i have the secret message. i want to ask  you if you know an site that i can download them couse i don't like watching dramas online xD thanks
Thanks for the recommendations, I have been watching One Sunny Day with So Ji Sub^^, and also Vampire Flower ( I really don't get the story), and Love Me if you dare (I have falling in love at first sight with this drama!! Really really worth to watch)^^.

And Anastasia, usually I come to doramax264.com or Indowebster (I think, this is the best source, they have all) or drama cool, u can still download it with some of software.
@Anastasia If you have a video downloader you can just download from wherever you find as long as it is not Viki or dramafever. ^-^

Few of my fav downloaders:

Video Downloader Professional
Fast Video Downloader
4K Video Downloader (Software download) (Great Though)
as far, my favorite web drama is Puberty Medley.. if you want to watch web drama, you can watch it on KBS World TV channel on youtube, they had many web drama.. If you want to download it you can use keepvid.com :) 
Splash Splash Love
Splash Splash Love
Noble, My Love
The ones I enjoyed the most: One sunny day,Kara:Secret love,Cheers to me,High-end crush,Alchemist,Noble,my love,Her lovely heels,Twenty years old (not sure if all of them are web series but they are mini series nevertheless)
@kurage, I have watched it, thanks, the dramas was so good, i will re-watch it^^

@keikku, Splash Splash Love, i have watch the teaser and I'm gonna watch it, I will save it, thanks^^

@kingsqueen and @pebo89 thank you guys, I will check the teaser first :D, but High-end crush, ill woo oppa, right? I have watch the first episode and I hardly to watch the rest of the episode, I dont know why, I just get bored.