Can anyone recommend me some drama? Base on my list or favorite drama. Can you recommend me similar to them.

I Hear Your Voice

Tree of Heaven

Bachelor's Vegetable Store

King of Baking Kim Tak Goo

Tomorrow's Cantabile

Bridal Mask

You're Beautiful

Playful Kiss

Boys Over Flowers

Missing You

The Girl Who Sees Scents

My Love From Another Star
Cheer Up / Sassy Go Go
Reply 1997
I'm currently watching Reply 1997 Episode 2 and I'm bored with it. Does this drama good?
I hear your voice :)
#Irocats Reply 1997 definitely gets good. It is slow, but is well done and you become really attached to the characters.
i realy liked ur fav list ................ i have seen most of the dramas in ur completed list

what i infer is u like action with romcom
inspiring generation ................  action drama with little bit of romance like bridal mask
two weeks and 3 days .............. only action but they are interesting ... in both dramas i liked the main lead he is really charmng

some romance dramas
marrige not dating ............... my fav romcom and u will find it in rec from many ............. female lead really has a character
you are beautiful .............. girl pretending to be boy ..... haha sounds interesting

reply 1997 is slow if u dont like draggy dramas more focused on other characters rather than the main romance story  . u will have to wait for some parts till they reach romance point . its ur wish its really slow but t has some good lessons how people should be